Bad News Blair

Hey, Upper East Siders there's nothing Gossip Girl likes more than a surprise. And we hear Blair Waldorf's got a two for one special. Her mom, Eleanor, who just returned home from Paris and Serena van der Woodsen brunch buddies. Serena and Blair might have plans for today for the day but Kim, Nate and Chuck are fully booked for the weekend... if they survive it.

"Found it. Piaget," Chuck says showing us his watch.

"Can't you just call it a watch?" asks Nate.

"If it cost more than ten grand it earns a proper name," he replied.

"I don't name my shoes," I add from the couch binging on pancakes.

"Oh shush, enjoy your pancakes while we finish," he chuckles. I shrug continuing to eat my delicious pancakes.

"And this?" asks Nate, holding up a baseball inside a glass box.

"Definitely that, Babe Ruth's call shot. The most famous homer he ever hit. Better safe that sorry," Chuck responds locking it away with the rest of the things.

There's a knock on the door and a bunch of guys from school enter.

When everyone has arrived Chuck stands on the coffee table and starts his speech.

"You've lived through Ivy week and hopefully gained entry to the college of your choice... now let's ruin those chances," he announces. "Let me remind you of the rules. As of this moment there is no outside world I do not show you. You eat what I provide and practice what I preach. And till I say so the only girls you talk to are the ones I paid for, that doesn't include Kim," he states with a stern look. "Let the lost weekend commence," he laughs and everyone cheers.

"What am I even doing here?" I ask Nate.

"Your our best friend, there is no lost weekend without you," he replies.

"I'm not even talking to Chuck, and I'm supposed to stay here all weekend with him," I huff.

"Come on we've been planning this for ages."

"And that's the only reason I'm here Archibald, don't forget that."

Grabbing a bottle of whiskey from the table, I open it and take a few gulps of it.

"Who brought the Sasquatch?" Chuck asked Nate. I wasn't to bothered at their conversation as I was domination in shots against all the guys.

"Nate Archibald, is that you?" Shit I know that voice. I look up and find the guy from the club, hugging Nate. Damn this just got awkward.

"Psst... psst Chuck," I whisper.

"What?" he replied looking a bit annoyed.

"Who's that?"

"Carter Baizen, why?"

"I totally hooked up with him," I tell him and he starts laughing.

***

Currently I'm sat on Chucks lap, trying to make sure he doesn't blow a fuse while Nate talks to Carter Baizen.

"I don't understand, last time I saw your sister she said your family had locked you out and you'd fallen of the earth." Nate says.

"I didn't. I just fell off the face of their's," replies Carter. "Away from money, you see it doesn't buy you freedom. It pays for your prison. They say I disappeared but all I did was break out."

"Seriously this guy is delusional," I whisper in Chucks ear and he laughs. "I'm still mad at you though." I glare at him.