Seder Anything

When you lose hope in a dream sometimes all you're left with are sleepless nights. While some call the doctor for a refill... I find the best solution is a full social calendar.

William himself had asked me to be a bridesmaid for Maureen and as much as I wanted to say no, you can't just refuse William.

"Get a room," I say as I approach the church, watching Nate and Blair making out.

"We would but we're a little busy," Blair replies.

"Yeah I can see that," I respond.

"What are you even doing here?" Blair asks.

"Oh didn't you hear? William personally asked me to be a bridesmaid," I reply and I can practically see fumes come out of Blair's ears. Now that she's lot Yale she has some grand notions about becoming socialite and the Vanderbilts are the way to do that.

"Come on," Nate says and we enter the church.

"Remind them not to seat me behind Caroline Kennedy. She may be American royalty, but the woman is a giraffe," Blair says and we chuckle.

"I'm going to find William," I tell him and walk ahead.

"There she is, my favourite granddaughter," William says approaching me and I laugh.

"I just hope you don't say that in front of the family," I reply.

"Nonsense," he laughs.

The rehearsal is a little weird, especially considering the fact I'm sleeping with the groom

At some point William adds Blair to the line up and I shouldn't be surprised that girl always gets what she wants.

Walking down the aisle towards Nate and Tripp feels so weird. I don't really feel much looking at Tripp but boy do I feel something when looking at Nate.

At some point I disappear with Tripp to make out.

"Are you sure we should be doing with with everyone nearby?" I ask between kisses.

"Certain," he replies, beginning to trail kisses down my neck.

"What if we get caught?" I ask.

"That's half the fun," he responds and I laugh. I guess what makes this so fun is the fact that we shouldn't be doing it and could be caught at any moment by anyone.

***

Later that night I'm forced to attended the rehearsal dinner and this whole day makes me glad I'm not getting married.

"You okay?" I ask Nate finding him surprisingly without Blair.

"It's nothing," he replies and I can tell somethings bothering him.

"You know I can tell when your lying right," I say making him laugh.

"William had my father investigated," he responds and I freeze. Seriously? William did this to them?

"That's cold," I reply and he nods.

I down two glasses of champagne before getting a text from Chuck asking if I'm free so I decide to meet him because this rehearsal is so boring.

I end up meeting Chuck at the entrance to our building. Once we get in the elevator he starts kissing me and hey I'm going with it.

Once we make it to our floor I'm pulling of his jacket and throwing my shoes off.

"Good evening," Chuck says and that's when I notice Jenny and some boy.

"If you hear screams, don't be alarmed," I tell them.