The Blair Bitch Project

Wakey wakey, Upper East Siders. Spring break is done and I'm starved for the dish. We're you sunning in Capri or sinning in Croatia? Give me the deets. And has anyone spotted our ex-queen bee? Where does the dethroned royalty vacation these days?

I don't know why Chuck chose to smoke a joint in Serena's bathroom but he did so here we are.

We are just about halfway through our joints when I hear slamming on the bathroom door.

"Chuck I'm serious," Serena shouts, and I stifle a laugh. "Are you done yet? This is my bathroom. It's late, and not to mention disgusting."

Chuck just continues to sit on her bathroom sink, not a care in the world while she pounds on the door.

I think she finally realised he wasn't actually using her shower because she opens to door and catches us.

"What are you doing?" She asks, walking into the bathroom. "And seriously Kim? Really?"

I just shrug in response while Chuck decides to mess with her a bit, "All right, ladies. My sister needs to shower, make room."

"He's just messing with you," I laugh when she looks to the shower.

"I can't believe you guys lit up in my bathroom," she says grabbing our joints and putting them out in the sink.

"Well, if I lit up in mine, then the folks would know it was me, sis," Chuck responded.

"I would have gone to mine but yours was closer," I add.

"Closer from where?" She asks confused.

"Um, chucks room."

"Eww, just ew," she screeches, covering her ears.

"And you," she says pointing to Chuck, "let's get one thing straight. Our parents may be insisting on blending our households, but I am not your sister. I do not share any of your DNA, nor do I ever wish to."

"Then I suggest you get new hand towels" I tell her cringing.

She takes a deep breath before replying "Okay, it is imperative that I bathe."

I begin to leave but Chuck doesn't so she starts to drag him out screaming, before finally giving up when he begins to light a new joint.

After Serena leaves I turn to him and laugh.

"Okay, okay. As funny as that was I've to get going," I tell him.

"And do pray tell, where exactly do you have to go?" He asks in reply.

"Chuck, maybe you would go to school in your underwear but I'm practically naked," I laugh. "And as much as I like indecent exposure I'm not about to go to school like this.

He laughs in response and we head to my room to quickly get dressed and maybe undress a bit before meeting my siblings on the stair case.

"What's going on?" I ask them.

"I'm finding from my valet, he wanted to put my socks on for me," Eric responds looking to Chuck, "your servants are very attentive."

"You should meet Brigita, the new Latvian maid," he tells him as we make our downstairs.

"Gross," I gag, while Serena gives out to Chuck reminding him that Eric is only 14.

"May I remind you that you used to have sense of humor?" He says to her.

"Yeah she lost that along with her party girl ways," I reply for her.

"Morning father," Chuck says to his dad, as we all enter the dining room.