Woman On The Verge

In our modern age when we call someone and can't find them you can pretty much we sure they'll get the message. But if they don't call you back... it usually means they don't wanna be found.

I don't remember much of last night, all I remember is heading out to some bar with Serena. It felt like old times and I lost count of how much I drank after like 5 minutes. I don't know why Serena wanted to go out but she did so I came along for the ride.

My brain hurts so much right now.

I'm definitely not as trashed as Serena but Blair had to bring us both back to her place, where I'm met with Chuck and Nate.

As Chuck and Nate carry Serena upstairs, I follow them up.

Everyone's fussing over Serena for the obvious reason that she's a reck, I would help but I can hardly think straight myself.

I've been getting trashed almost everyday for as long as I can remember so I can live through a hangover but the state Serena is in is something entirely different. I've never seen her like this before and that's worrying.

Chuck brought every hangover cure know to man and I just down whatever I can, wanting this feeling in my brain to stop. I'm left alone with Nate and Chuck, while Blair showers Serena.

I sort of hear Nate and Chuck arguing but I can't register what is being said.

"What happened last night?" Nate asks me, as I swallow some pain meds.

"Oh so now your talking to me?" I respond, glaring at him and Chuck.

Before they can even respond Blair comes out of the bathroom.

"What's going on with her?" Nate asks her.

"She was here last night, scared. She... she told me something crazy but was too freaked out to find words to explain it. I went upstairs to find my mom's Valium's to calm her down but when I got back she was gone, took me all night to find her," She answers.

"What exactly did she say to you?" Chuck asks and Blair dodges the question.

"How'd she end up with you last night?" Blair asks me changing the subject.

"Umm... I was out with some guys," I say trying to remember. "Oh yeah, I got a call from Serena saying she wanted to party like old times. I was confused since the new Serena doesn't party but she was very adamant so I agreed to meet her and well the rest is hazy."

"You know it's one thing for you to mess up your own life but Serena's..." she says shaking her head before going back into the bathroom.

"Well that was fun," I say, flopping down onto her bed.

"What's going on with you?" Nate asks, yet again with all the questions.

"Sorry, did I forget we were playing twenty questions," I respond, maybe I'm being mean but he hasn't talked to me in a while so he doesn't get to be nice.

"Okay, then," he replies, putting his hands up in defence.

"You guys found Serena so can I leave now?" I ask, getting extremely irritated at being here.

"No," Chuck answers.

"Why am I asking? Your not parents," I respond, getting up from Blair's bed and heading for the door but Chuck stops me.