Much 'I Do' About Nothing

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the face of this company to watch this man and this woman totally eff things up. Excuse while I pull out a hanky and pass it to S and D. Looks like I'm not the only one who cries at weddings.

Today's the day, the day Lily van der Woodsen marries Bart Bass. And what am I doing this fine day? Well Nate dragged me on a run with his father who wouldn't take no for an answer.

You may be thinking what happened since last night that would make me agree to this run. Well, I miss my best friend and after a late night phone call we cleared the air, he apologised and said the same thing as Chuck "I kept my distance so you could be friends with him" boys are stupid.

We've just finished our usual run when I decided to engage in conversation.

"Wow. A stint in rehab sure didn't slow you done a bit," I say, stopping for air.

"You kidding? I haven't felt this good in years, Clean and sober. Lawyers feeling great about the trail," he replies with a big smile across his face and it makes me happy to see him like this.

"Nice. Well, sometimes things just work out, huh?" Nate adds.

"Sometimes they do. We can celebrate tonight at the wedding," his dad reply's.

"Speaking of which I better run," I tell them, giving them both a hug before running of towards The Empire.

After a very lengthy shower that gets interrupted by Chuck - what can I say I'm human - I'm finally ready to start this day.

Well I was ready until Blair rang me to rope me into a scheme with her and Dan.

I quickly made my way to Blair's house to get to work.

***

"Voicemail," Dan tell us, after ringing Georgina.

"Okay, like we discussed," Blair replies.

"Hey. Hey, it's me Dan. After you left, Serena and I got in a huge fight. And she said all this crazy stuff. I honestly don't know what to believe. But what I do know is that I wanna see you. So umm... call me," he speaks to G's voicemail before closing his phone.

"Well that went well. She's definitely calling back," I tell him.

"This is so weird. I don't normally do plots against people," he says.

"Welcome to the Upper East Side," I laugh.

"Don't worry about it, virgin. I'll talk you through it," Blair adds, looking disgusted.

And just then Georgina starts to call Dan. How desperate is this girl, seriously?

"Hey," Dan says, answering his phone and putting on speaker.

"Hey. I just got your message," Georgina says back.

"Oh, good good. So sorry about this morning with Serena. That was very awkward to say the least."

"Yeah, little bit."

"Last night really changed things for me. Serena and I left things kind of uncertain so I think I wanna end it.... I know I do. Will you meet me?"

"Our spot in the park by the pond?" Georgina reply's after a moment of silence and I can finally breath again, I thought we were busted.

"See you there," Dan replies before hanging up.

"Humphrey, you are a born liar," Blair gleams.

"Not bad Humphrey, not bad," I tell him.

"Thanks," he replies.