Victor, Victrola

Have you heard, Upper East Siders? Burlesque is all the rage again. And sometimes a little raging is exactly what you need. And as always Chucks aiming to be ahead of the curves. But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I find myself at a burlesque club called Victrola with Chuck, and I must say it's awesome.

"I plan on bringing Blair by tomorrow to see what she thinks," he tells me.

"Blair, huh?" I ask with a smirk.

"You know Blair, she's good in business," he replies.

"Good in business, okay," I laugh.

"Yes. Now come on, check this place out."

He shows me around the club, the bar, the stage, the backstage area and I must say I'm impressed. This could really be a good opportunity for Chuck.

"I like it," I tell him.

"I'm glad," he responds smiling back.

"I want in though."

"In?" He asks.

"Yeah, I wanna dance. Even if for one night only," I say dreaming of what it would be like to dance on stage.

"Can you even dance?" he asks laughing.

"I'll have you know Chuck Bass, I can do more than dance."

"Fine... fine, you want to dance you can."

"Yes!" I fist pump the air from excitement.

"Now come on let's get some drinks," he says leading me to the bar.

***

When I finally make it to school that morning I've to resist the urge to puke when I find Serena and Dan making out. Instead of saying anything I just ignore them and walk straight into school.

At lunch I'm sat in the back of Chucks limo with him and Nate smoking joint, when we get a blast from Gossip Girl.

Whoever said What happens during the lost weekend stays at the lost weekend clearly never met me. Let's just say Serena isn't the only van der Woodsen Nates been caught making out with. But was this just a hot make out session in the middle of the Lost Weekend or more?
You know you love me
Xoxo
Gossip Girl.

"Well that kinda puts a damper on things," I chuckle finishing the last of the joint.

"You think," Nate replies.

"Sheesh somebody's in a mood," I say backing off.

"How did Gossip Girl even find out?" he asked.

"There were plenty of guys at the lost weekend who seen you all over each other. Probably even heard it," Chuck adds laughing.

"Oh shut it," I laugh. "They probably heard a lot more from you."

***

I spent the day ignoring Blair, but I couldn't ignore Serena forever.

"Really?" she asked, after finding me hiding out in my suite.

"What?" I ask, trying to act innocent.

"Nate, really?" she says in disbelief.

"Aren't you the one who screwed him last year," I reply, getting annoyed with her holier-than-thou act.

"This isn't about me, it's about you. How could you do that to Blair. After everything."

"After everything, really? You mean after you did it first. Stop being a hypocrite Serena, it doesn't suit you."

"Yeah, well, slut doesn't suit you."

"Whatever Serena, I don't have time for this. Some of us actually have lives that don't revolve around Gossip Girl," I tell her, while opening the door gesturing for her to leave.

"Yeah, whatever," she mumbles on her way out.

Why does she have to be so frustrating, she acts as if she hasn't done anything wrong in her life.

***

"I think me and Blair are over," Nate sighs, meeting me at the bar of the Empire.

"Haven't you kinda been over for ages," I respond, taking a gulp of my drink.

"Yeah," he sighs. "Actually why aren't you at Victrola?"

"Wasn't in the mood."

"You weren't in the mood for a party? Wow, must be bad."

"Serena," I sigh.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Doesn't matter, let's just get drunk," I say clinking our drinks.

For the rest of the night we down drink after drink. When the bartender cuts us off, we make our way up to my suite. By make way, its more like stumble.

After a drunken night like tonight, I'd usually sleep with my drinking partner but not this time. Don't get me wrong we did have sex but after we spent the night cuddling and talking about anything and everything. I would have once thought this to be sappy and weird but it was actually really nice.