...DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL (2/2)...

Kook:*in mind* what I did to get this...why I have to get involved with this monster... It's better to die that this...I hate him alot....

With that kook fall asleep as he was tired... His is not able to feel his body now...that much pain he is suffering...he just close his eyes..and tears still falling from his eyes...which fall on tae hand.. he open his eyes...he didn't fall asleep he was just pretending to sleep...he is powerful devil...he can read kook thoughts... And he don't know why be he is feeling sad for kook...he can even feel kook pain now... He just sigh internally and hold kook hand.. while pretending sleeping...kook thought he is doing this in his sleep... He didn't mind.. bt slowly kook pain start disappearing... He become totally okk....he become shocked how all pain fade away..

Bt his brusies and hickeys are still there... And the mark on kook neck tae made is there too... Kook look at tae..who is sleeping peacefully... Kook stand up from bed slowly remove tae hand from him and went to bathroom...

He saw himself in mirror..his eyes become more teary...by look at him... He is feeling disgust about himself..he is hating himself for this... He just want to die right now...

Kook:*in mind* too muchh..he is monster..I can't stay with him like this...I'll run away from here..

As kook is not in pain he can use is magic..which is not as strong as tae..bt he can atleast safely go out to there...he went to bedroom..and saw tae sleeping peacefully... He throw some to his scent on bed soo tae don't feel kook is not there.. bt lil kook don't know is tae already know about his plan...

Kook saw door is lock by magic...and kook use his magic...and for his surprise he succeed to break it.. he went out of room... Tae open his eyes..after kook left room..he already send order to his mans not to stop kook from going...

Tae:*in mind* I know you hate me right now..bt I don't know how bt I think I fall for you...and I want you to find yourself that I'm the only who loved you truly... And I know you will be happy after leaving from here...*smile* I hope we will meet again kookie...

On the other side kook easily able to come out of palace he is thinking that he'll security system is worst or he is best in sneaking out... He didn't know bt he reach to same place from where he came.. he is finding way to go out of here...when he hear someone voice from behind... He become shocked and scared..he slowly turn around to see and sweet and cute boy...who accidentally become devil I guess

??:what are you doing here..and who are you..

Kook:I...I accidentally come here..I just to go back...I swear I didn't do anything wrong..

??:I'll help you...I'll show you the way to go back...

Kook:huh.. really...bt who are you..and why are you helping me...

??:*smile* I'm jimin..king taehyung.. elder brother Yoongi husband...and taehyung's soulmate..

Kook:*scared* huh..then why are you helping me.. I don't want to believe you..

Jimin:*chuckle*bcoz I saw honesty in you..and believe me..I'll not hurt you..

Kook hesitantly believe in jimin and jimin helped kook to show him way of going back..tae seeing this all from his room by magic..with sad smile..after kook cross the way..jimin again close the way...
Jimin telepathy to tae..

Jimin:okk..I done you work..he safely went to his home..happy my baby bear now..

Tae:thank you.. jimin-ah...

<ON THE OTHER HAND>

kook reach to heaven..he is soo happy to come back he just want to go home and hug his mom tightly and cry... And tell everything...bt when he reach home he saw his house is lock... He got confuse where did his mom dad went at this late...