...Want to be perfect for you ..

Everyone sitting in living room except jungkook who fall asleep after that session, Jimin feeling ashamed of himself for ruining taehyung life.

"Jimin, we should cancel this marriage. I don't want to hurt this angel more" Jin said and all agreed.

Everything got clam for few minutes then hobi said,

" I'll call taehyung and tell everything and tell him not to come."

" True, jungkook hate my tiger soo much i don't want them to meet." Jin said and tear fall from his eyes.

" Noo, let him come. Let him see this by himself so he can forgot jungkook for forever and even i miss my tiger more then anything i didn't saw him for long. " Jimin said with little smile. It's true, for Jimin Taehyung is first then Jungkook.

All nodded.

.....

Taehyung come and got confuse because of the atmosphere and asked what happen and got to know whole story.

He just chuckle bitterly and answer,

"I already know he love someone else and I'm proud of him that he is ready to fight for his love. Guess what? It's my mistake that I was the one who is coward."

Jimin shake his head as no and hug his little baby and Taehyung cried a little while hugging Jimin. That's when they hear foot steps.

Taehyung didn't look up not even Jimin they know it's jungkook. He is still wearing that dress.

Jungkook eyes was close and he was rubbing his right eye with his soft little hand and having little pout on his cheery lip. He look at Jin and again gonna cry when Jin shake his head as no and hug jungkook and said,

" Don't cry my little bunny , I cancel your marriage with my son, now you are free and can marry anyone you want. It's your life to live now."

Jungkook broke hug and look at Jin with star eyes and jump on him and Jin catch him perfectly and all smile even Taehyung who was looking at jungkook from Jimin arms. His small painful teary smile.

"Really? You are sooo good... Thank you soo muchhh... I love you soo muchh...and I'm sorry for behaving like that with you. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it. It's just i was angry." Jungkook said last part with sad baby voice and Jin chuckle and answer,

"It's okiee fluff ball, you matter the most to me. And about your crush. I promise you that you will marry him one day."

jungkook look up at Jin with shock face, because about the crush Jin talking is world's most famous model and even declared are world's most handsome man.

" Really!!??? Like he is too famous. Why will he love me?" Jungkook said with sad pout.

Jin just laugh at jungkook cuteness and sit on a chair infront of Taehyung with Jungkook on his lap.

" Bun, you forgot I'm the Kim. Kim have power to get anything they want, and for your information my son have soo much power that he can buy your crush easily soo don't worry you will marry him, it's Kim Seokjin promise."

(Why it look like Jin is insulting jungkook crush😅😅)

Jungkook got happy.

" Right my baby tiger? You will get my baby bun crush for him?" Jin said and jungkook look up from Jin neck and look at back just to see a boy in Jimin embrace.

And there Taehyung came out of Jimin Arms and look at jungkook.

And.....

what if he look like pig and have pot belly. Fuck, what if he is blad and have wrinkles on his face. What if his voice sound like donkey singing, what if he have only 28 teeth, what if he is shorty... What if his lips look like sousage ahhh ... What if his fashion sence is worst.