you are just my imagination..

"Make love with me taetae. Make me your forever."

Taehyung just smile at jungkook, he kissed him on forehead and in few minutes both were in bedroom kissing eachother with all love and carving for eachother.

Their kiss got soo much extream, slowly both got naked. Jungkook lying on bed Taehyung standing infront of him looking at him with whole heart and love.

Jungkook just got shy and tried to hide himself but Taehyung prevent him and said in his deep voice.

"Noo, let me praise your flawless body. I wanna worship every inch of you."

Jungkook got soo overwhelmed he pull Taehyung near and kiss him with all love and lust.

"Make me yours daddy, i want you inside me now. Let's be one."

Jungkook said in wishper in Taehyung ears. In few minutes he was lying under his tiger and moaning his name like made man.

"Ahhh ..hmhmyhmmm.."

Taehyung is busy in marking his bunny and worshipping every inch of his boy with his flawless hand. Jungkook feel soo heavenly, that he cum untouched.

"Ahhh...ukmu...muhhmmm.. hu..hubby."

Taehyung stopped his moment for a minute making younger all whiny

"What you called me baby."

"Hu..hubby.."

Taehyung smile and peak his forehead and said I love you making jungkook smile.

"Tell me if it hurts."

Jungkook just nodded and soon he shut his eyes close when he felt two long finger entering him. It's soo painful but he suffer all because he don't want Taehyung to stop now. He want him near now.

Soon Taehyung start fingering him getting pleasure full moan.

"Ahh...umm..ahh...harder daddy..."

Soon jungkook whine at empty ness but it didn't stay for long because he scream soo hard when he felt a long and thick thing enter him which is tearing him in two.

Taehyung stop his moment making jungkook panick

"Ahh..umm..da..daddy..do ..don't..sto..stop..I'm..I'm..okk...ju..jus..just..mo..ahhh...move..p..l..ple..please....."

Taehyung felt tears in his eyes but he control. he know how much jungkook love him. He start moving seeing younger painful look but soon jungkook got adjust to it and start moaning for more making Taehyung go crazy.

"ahhh..daddy..harder ahh...ye..yess..there.."

Taehyung thrusting in jungkook in demonic speed making jungkook go crazy.

After like 15 minutes both felt knot and jungkook cum on bed and taehyung cum in jungkook making jungkook moan soo good at the warm feeling of getting filled.

.....

It's afternoon and both cuddling and sleeping soo tight when Taehyung woke up and smile looking at his cute bunny.

" Hey bub, wake up it's late "

Jungkook smile and open his eyes and saw his taetae there he felt like crying but he just hug his whole world. His taetae. and just got lost in his warm.

Taehyung smile and hug jungkook back tightly.

"I love you taetae, and I can't live without you. If you leave me again I'll surely die."

"I can't afford a angel like you to die. Soo I'm never leaving you. And I love you too my little prince."

....