I'm sorry my love 🥺

Taehyung hugged jungkook tightly hiding him in his  arms, not want to lose at any cost. Yes, he did big mistake. He hurt his baby soo muchh. He almost lost his jungkook because of his stupidity and his coward-ness.

But after almost dying without her baby, he get to know his whole life is his baby and he won't be able to stay away and now here he is hugging the life out of his bunny.

"Bun, I know i made big mistake. I shouldn't let my anxiety and depression take over me. I hurt you the most i know. And if you want you can beat me, scold me. But please don't leave me... I understand i can't live without you. I felt like fish without water." Taehyung cried in jungkook arms, taking out all his emotions and everything.

His voice is crack because of crying and raspy because of his throat pain got swollen because of crying continuosly from whole day.

Yes, it just took him one day to realise how much he love his baby and without his jungkook he is nothing but a living dead. He would have killed himself till now. But the promise he made to his baby, that he will never harm himself is making him still alive.

"But you are the one who want break up, right? You are the one who said i deserve better and you are not enough for me and you don't want society to judge me. Then what happen now.. hmm?" Jungkook asked with same crack voice.

He love taehyung too much, but he is dad and disappointed.

" I know i said all that shit. I know you deserve perfect but i can't see you with someone else, and this is why I'll make myself perfect for you. I know i was scared of society that they will judge you just because you are with boy but not i have courage to fight and break their face who try to hurt you. Please accept me. I beg you. I'll never do this again. You are my everything, my whole life, everything without you is empty. My heart don't even want to beat without you."

Both just cried and fell eachother warmth. Taehyung is too much guilty to hurt his baby and jungkook is too much hurt that suddenly taehyung told him to broke up.

"princess, i don't to leave you. Now if i break this relationship then just to change us into husbands from boyfriends, if I leave your hand just to hold it back and put a beautiful ring on your marriage finger and make our relationship more strong. If i look at another person with same love i have for you then it would be non another then our childrens.

I want to make family with you, our own small world and our own small family. Just you me and our little babies. Please don't leave me and make my dream come true.

I'll give you everything, if you want BTS album I'll buy for you. If you want their merch I'll buy them. Even you know, it's in my bucket list that one day I'll propose you for our marriage on BTS concert. How beautiful it would be." Taehyung chuckle in end, imagining his baby face how happy he would look.

Jungkook blush a little, taehyung broke hug. Though he don't want to but he have to. Then he kissed jungkook on forehead and sit on bed and made jungkook sit on his lap and soon jungkook forgive him and both share kiss full of love and passionate. True love, no lust no tongue. Just their forever love.

Yes, when they said forever it means for eternity. They are not planning to leave eachother. Now they are not scared of anyone. Not even this homophobic society or anyone. They will always be with eachother and fight for their love. And they are determine for it.

They talk on random things for sometime and told eachother how much they miss eachother and taehyung said sorry again and again, and jungkook just kiss him on forehead to guilty boy.

Both cuddle up on bed and taehyung warp himself on his little bun, like a little baby kola, not want to leave him for millisecond too. Jungkook chuckle at his boyfriend cute behaviour and kiss him on forehead.

After few minutes, jungkook tried to stand to get water but taehyung just tear up and hold jungkook tightly and saying not to leave him in his deep baby voice.

"Dunno leave me bun, I'm sowwy.. please..." Taehyung said and jungkook just kiss him again on forehead and both fall asleep in eachother embrace again they cross up downs and though their relationship got little shaken because of this but everything got ok now. And both become best and lovely dovey again.

And their love stayed forever, it's not like happily ever after like Disney both face soo much up down but never leave eachother and always stayed together.

Yes, both take off their promise ring in future but just to change it with marriage ring and both become officially eachother.

...........

You guys would be thinking what this is. It's not oneshot it's just some feelings of taekook, i should say my feelings. I felt right now. Because this happened with me.

I made stupid mistake like taehyung and now my baby is hurt. I know I can say sorry to her directly and she will forgive me. After all she love me soo much, my princess is too much pure and innocent and I'm feeling to guilty to hurt her.

Please baby, i know you gonna read this. Please forgive me. I'll not make this mistake again. Everyone please help me to get her again. If you do, I'll make whole ff of this small part. I promise.

But please help me, tell her to forgive me. Tell her how much i miss her. I love my princess too much.

Please tell her... I can't live without her. I want her back to me. I want her in my arms back. 😭😭

I hope you guys will help me. 🥺🥺