still yours. (1/2)

A man walk in room, all steps screaming king. In black suit with black shirt and parted hair with black shoes, looking like king. Mafia king.

He walk in room which only have table with two chair opposite eachother. He pull one and sat on, one leg on another. Making imaginary circles on table with his index finger while waiting for someone.

Soon, another man came inside wearing white turtle neck t-shirt and full lengh coffe Colour coat. Came with file in hand and sit infront of the black suit man. Having dark aura around while sitting on chair with legs spread, he put file on table and open the file and read out loud in his deep voice.

"Kim...Kim jungkook, known as JK. King of underworld mafia and also the owner of TK Emperor of business world. Got here of intragotion because found in same hotel where drug deal was going on. Already everyone having doubt you are having some connections with drug dealings." The boy look up at jungkook from file and lean back on chair again. Directly looking in jungkook eyes. Both holding the professional look.

Jungkook just chuckle and look at his hand and said, "Kim Taehyung, know as V. The best detective in whole korea, and also the son of owner Kim Fashion. Specially called from daegu to here for me. As known as best and said no one can lie infront of you. As you gain everyone trust very easily." Jungkook said again look up.

Directly looking in Taehyung deep eyes, who chuckle and his deep eyes and deep voice made Jungkook lost somewhere. Somewhere in past.

....

"Ahhh...mhmhmm.. tae..Taetae... Ahh..stop it tickels." Jungkook said while giggling as Taehyung was giving open Butterfly kisses and nibbling on his neck which make jungkook softly.

Both look in eachother eyes and smile at eachother, Taehyung can look at this face for forever like this. How soft and cute baby he got. Lucky man, right?

Taehyung push jungkook on bed and hovered over him and starting making hickeys on his and jungkook moaning his name like a mad man.

...

Jungkook chuckle and look at Taehyung again and smile shyly while looking at Taehyung lips, how this lips used to trail on his body. There is not even a single place on his body which didn't got kissed by this soft lips.

Jungkook again put smile on his lips and looked at Taehyung, who just roll his eyes and put his both hands on table and sigh, "Mr. Kim Jk th-"

"It's Just Mr. Kim or Jk... Say one... Because Jk means Kim Jungkook, Mr. Kim daddy" jungkook wishper last word, making something twitch in Taehyung pants, Taehyung expression was enough for jungkook to smirk in Victory.

"Soo, Mr. JK... What the fucking hell you were doing in that hotel at that time?" Taehyung said in deep voice while deepening on every words, getting frustrated.

Jungkook gasp cutely and said in baby voice, "ohh.. Mr. Kim don't swear, it's not good for the baby." He pout in the end. Which gave little shock to the cops who were looking at them from CCTV.

For Taehyung he can Admire this cute bunny for whole life but right now it's not time for this. More like he is confuse right now.

V: "Baby?" 

Kook: "yes, baby... Me, your baby bunny" jungkook again whisper last words which did something to Taehyung heart this time. This time he went in memories, memories of his little bunny.

.....

Jungkook was giggling while watching movie with his husband Taehyung. Taehyung was holding little bunny on his lap tightly while admiring the cute giggles of younger. Oh.. how much he love this bunny that belongs to him.