MY DADDY HYUNG

(WARING:this one shot contain "Brest feeding" if you are uncomfortable you can leave)

"don't fight okk"

"Ahh...mom we are not kids now.." elder brother whined at her mom and younger giggle at his hyung, "really tae hyung, right now you are whining like baby" younger said with while giggling at his hyung tae.

"Kookie, don't forget we are alone at home for one week" tae said to his lil brother with fake anger. Kook just run to his mom and hug her tightly.

"Mom he is scaring me" kook said with baby voice
And being totally innocent with pout. Their mother warp her hands around younger with sweet smile..
"Owww..you both are not kids now don't fight, and love pets go we will get late" their dad said.

"Coming honey" she said and kissed his both son and went to her husband going for business trip as usual they are mostly out and two brothers are always alone at home.

Brothers? Yess, both are siblings but not real brothers. Jungkook was adopted by them after Jungkook's mom who was a single mother and she died when jungkook was just 3 years old. So as Mr.kim who was Jungkook's mom's best friend she adopted him and now they are Two sons of kim's. Tae is two years elder then kook. And usually they both spend time alone at home as their mom dad go one business trips. Tae is in second year of University and kook is still in high school.

"Close the door I'm going in my bedroom and I'm hungry cook something for me please, my sweet hyung" with this kook run to his room and tae just smile and went inside after closing door to cook for his lovely brother.

<AFTER 30 MINUTES>

Tae was busy in cooking when kook came and back hug him, tae smile and look behind and life is one eyebrow.

Kook wearing his(tae) hoodie which is coming him till his mid thighs hiding kook shortest shorts. "You always look beautiful in my hoodie, don't you?" Kook smile and said "after all both belongs to you hoodie and" he stop there and smirk at tae.

"And what bun" tae asked in his deepest voice. Kook smirk and sit on kitchen platform and start eating carrots ignoring his brother. "You didn't answer, 'and' what?" Tae asked again this time looking at kook.

But this bart again ignore the question testing tae patient level. "What are you cooking hyung?" He said while looking in pan. "I'm cooking your favourite samgyeop-sal-gui (grilled prok belly)"

Kook gulp down his throat because his plan is falling down, he don't want to destroy food now. Soo he just smirk at plan B .

"Oww..and what for you hyung?" Kook asked knowing reply already and smirk when he get what he want. "What? I'm gonna eat this only" tae said in confusion and look at kook for explanations.kook just smirk and bring his face near to tae and said

"It's for me, what about you. Ummm how about you eat something more tasty then this..hmm? Like me"
Kook said with smirk and tae got his plan "jungkook stop playing I know what you are trying to do" tae said with little strict voice but kook didn't stop.

"Why?" kook asked with pout and tae chuckle at him and said "I have homework to finish bun , tomorrow I have to submit it" tae said sweetly hoping younger will understand but who he is talking about he is jungkook.

"Ahhh..I'm jealous of that damn homework now. Too lucky, the way you slam your homework on your desk and do it whole night..ahh too unlucky getting jealous by stupid book" jungkook said with dreamy eyes and sarcastic voice. Tae trying hard to control his laugh, his little brother always tease him when their mom dad is not around.

"Kim Jungkook, go in your room now I'll call you when food is ready" tae said with too demanding voice. Jungkook got irritated that food is getting more attention then him , he roll his eyes and pour water in pan and whole dinner got spoiled