STRANGERS

VALENTINE SPECIAL

You know guys... I was not gonna make any valentine special but thing happen is I got sad as my all friends and brothers went on date with their so called valentine and i got left alone and even my baby is in long distance relationship with me so yeahh... 😗 I'm doing this now.

I FUCKINGLY MISS MY BABY 😭😭

....................................................................................

Ding~~~ dong~~~ ding~~~ dong~~~

A cute bunny wake from his sleep when he heard his alarm, he gave a small sleepy smile and stretch his body and stand from his bed and about to stand when he heard,

"Yahhhh.... Jungkook!!!!!"

*Thud*

And this made Jungkook stumble and fall and he look up with done face and scream, "yahh... Jinnie Hyung, don't scream. I woke up" he pout and went to do his morning routine and wear his uniform to go highschool.

He look himself in mirror and smile while setting his hair and put perfume and light make up and gave his big bunny smile.

He take a deep breath and said,

"It's okk...jungkook, you can do it. Let's just try to say hello to him today" he said to himself and run down to his hyung who was busy in making lunch box for bunny.

Jungkook run to him and hug him tight, which made jin chuckle and asked, "why bun is soo happy today? Hm?" And jungkook just give him his bunny smile but soon got shocked when he saw clock.

Shit! He is late.

He take lunch box from jin and run from their to bus stop ignoring all the screams of jin.

.......

On bus stop jungkook reach while running, it's like 10 minutes away from his home still he run, because...

Because he don't want to miss a chance to see him.

He reach their and stand while huffing and start to look in direction where he usually stand with his car and his friends but today his car was there but not him. This made bun sad but soon he got excited and worry on same time.

When he saw a boy taller then him wearing whole black leather, and leather skin tight jeans and denim on his leather jacket with some patches and his black messy hain with pricing on his bottom lip and his left eye brow.

Black Glover and tattoos on neck and hand and arm which giving him whole bad boy look.He was smoking while using his phone.

He was smoking while using his phone