..want to be perfect for you..

"emma... Dwd tat mystewis boy adain tot?"(eomma... Did that mysterious boy again top?) Little bunny boy asked his mom in his cute baby voice.

"Yupp.. koo, you know he is really good in everything and don't call him mysterious. It's just he have social anxiety." Jimin said his little boy with soft voice and peak his squishy cheek.

"But.. but.. when koo went to frnd him. He run away.. meanie.." jungkook said with pout and Jimin just  laugh and said,

"Leave him, bun let's play in garden.. hmm?" Jimin heard cute squeal in return and both mother and son duo went to play in garden.

Little did they know one boy sitting near his window and looking at 5 year old bunny playing with his mom.

He want to be with bunny too.. but his anxiety from childhood and his insecureness don't coperate with him. He become like this when he was 3 years old when his grandmother passed away and he become insecure about himself because of his bully.

He changed this third school because of bully. He love this little fluff ball of energy. He still remember when he meet this little bunny for first time.

When jungkook born.

.......

"Mmaa.. he ishhh cutt..." Little tiger said while poking little bunny who is giving him bunny smile from cribe.

"Yes, tae baby he is cute.." Jin said with smile and congratulate his bestie and hug him.

"Jimin I'm soo happy, atlast you got a fluff bunny in your little world." Jin said and Jimin hug his bestfriend tightly but their moment got interpret by little tiger cub.

"Mumma, tiger wove thishhh bunny.." taehyung said with his cute boxy smile and Jimin chuckle at little boy cuteness and replied,

"Then why don't you marry my little bunny when you both grow up."

Namjin look at Jimin with shocked and Namjoon said, "hey Jimin, this little boy is still naive, don't listen to him."

"But it would be soo good if our little tiger marry my bunny. Don't you think so." Yoongi said with smile and look at how jungkook hold taehyung tiny finger with his little hand.

"True, tae bear you know, when jungkook will turn 22. I'll give your bunny to you. Make him your Kim Jungkook. I'll take care of him till then." Yoongi continue and namjin and Jimin smile and little tiger jump in happiness and seeing him little bunny giggle.

"Ahh.. I'm feeling like I'm not gonna take care of my son but taehyung future husband." Jimin said with laugh and all laugh with him making jungkook giggle too.

" I'll make him perfect of you tae bear. "

.......

3 YEARS AFTER JUNGKOOK BIRTH.

" Hiii, my name ishh kookoo. Wanna be my frnd? " Jungkook asked while giving his hand to little tiger standing infront of him.

Taehyung look at his hand and then look at jungkook that soft squishy cheeks, that big Bambi eyes. Jungkook is real angel.

Taehyung gulp and run away from there and this got notice by Jimin and Jin. Both got confuse and Jimin went to his son who was crying because taehyung didn't become his friend.

Jin went to taehyung and saw him scared. Jin sit beside him and take his tiger in his arms and made him sit on his lap and asked, "what happen to my taetae?"