MY SILENT DADDY

All eyes were on him, all heart in the university is flapping because of his one smile and why not he is sweetheart of the university. Crush of every single person in university. And there his black shinning Bentley continental GTS stopped in front of Business campus with drift, all girls who perceiving that moment squalling in excitement and some fainted when a boy come out of the car, every boy who is looking at him right now got hard just by his look.

The only son of Jeon's, most famous model also, Jeon Jungkook in high black leather shoes and black dungaree shorts which is intended by some gold chains and black revealing crop top which have 'fuck off' printed on it, with pelt shining jacket with some stickers on it making it more cool and other fixtures making him look like e-boy.

Jungkook look around him and sneer as everyone even professors looking at him and adolescents are going crazy about him. He take his bag and again look forward to his way towards his class and soon his smirk change into smile when he saw his two best friends approaching to him, he went to them and hug them tightly and greeted each other. "let's head to class, I'm sleepy" a boy with blue locks and shinning beam said to his other two friends and another one who is slight short in stature with smooth flaxen imperial hair with angelic face said "yahhh, Felix how you assumed someone going to let us in." others two laugh at his words and Jungkook said "you are right Jimin, after all we are eminent trio"

After some conversation they led to class ignoring all screaming of girls and dalliance lines of boys. In their way they were deliberating about fashion show that going to held after two months in their academia and as always fashion obsessed Jungkook speaking around-the-clock, totally lost in his visions picturing himself in show.

Soon his daydreams got interpreted when someone jarred into him. "You piece of shi-" Jungkook stopped in between when he look at the person who is bowing him unceasingly as request for forgiveness. Jungkook look at him tiring oversize grey hoodie which is coving him till his mid thighs and obscure trousers and round spectacles. When that boy stop Jungkook look at his infernal yet innocent face, his muddled hoary tresses and his marine blue eyes which is looking down in nervousness not wanting to look up at the devil who is looking at him with smirk on face. That boy look around, his books flattered everywhere on floor, he elect up all his books and again bowed to Jungkook still not looking at Jungkook that offended Jungkook dignity.

As per Jungkook no one is there in flora and fauna who will not fall for him, for Jungkook no one is more beautiful then him. In his words he is world's most beautiful yet dangerous devil. If anyone tried to mess with him next diurnal that creature lost his all identity and existence and this boy didn't even look at him which is enough for Jungkook to wrench his hair without clemency and cut his manhood and feed to starving canines.

Hoodie boy was about to leave from there when Jungkook stopped him on his way "wait Mr. umm... I don't know" Jungkook said in his sassy tone. Boy stopped on his way and big blunder he did is still didn't looked at Jungkook and waiting for Jungkook to finish his words so he can leave. Jungkook went in front of him and his smirk vanished and ego destroyed when he noticed his height is smaller than that said boy.

Jungkook said in rage but sassy and sarcastic tone "wow, so there is someone in this universe who can ignore me. Even god in heaven and demons in hell don't have this much power." As Jungkook said this that boy get to know that he fucked up. Jungkook grin when he saw fear on that boy face and he speak again "so Jimin Hyung today I want to receive salutations from this cute little boy, so little boy want to say something about me"

He didn't look up just looking at his feet, biting his soft lips which is making Jungkook to just kiss them brutally and make this boy just his. Just Jungkook's pretty doll. "Leave him Jungkook he is not someone whom you can bully or with whom you can play. Taehyung go or else you will get late for lecture" as Jimin said this Taehyung ran away from there.

Jungkook look at Jimin with 'what you want' look and Jimin just role his eyes on Jungkook and said "Look Jungkook he is too innocent to mess with, don't bully him or tease him. I'm warning you stay away from him" Jimin said to Jungkook who is sulking with big pout on his face and that when Jimin phone made click sound alerting about message he got. Jimin clicked on power button to check the screen and small smile creeped on his face. He looked at his two friends who is looking at him, Jimin smiled and said "Yoongi is calling me so I'm going, ciao guys" with that Jimin went away didn't even wait for his two best friend to say something.

As Jimin went away Felix look at Jungkook and said in teasing tone "boo!! Jungkook you failed. That boy didn't even look at you" as Felix said this Jungkook face change into anger and he smirk and look at Felix and said "how can I get fail when I have friend like you" Jungkook said with evil smile and Felix gave him evil smirk back understanding what Jungkook evil mind thinking. "that's why you are my best friend Felix" Jungkook said and climb up on Felix back, Felix catch him and both ran up on roof top. For making bully plan for Taehyung.

"Ahh... what a fresh atmosphere, best place to sleep" Jungkook said while stretching his arms after coming on roof top Felix follow him and both settle down and Felix break the silent "so, do you have anything in your coconut head?" Jungkook smirk in response and that much is enough for Felix to understand and then Jungkook start telling him his plan.

On other side Taehyung splash water on his face, it's third time he is washing his face. He look himself in reflect and thinking about the moment occur sometime ago in corridor. Its not like he didn't look at Jungkook he saw Jungkook angelic face, his beautiful florid eyes and strawberry lips, but he ignore it he don't want to look directly in Jungkook eyes.

Ahh... what is happening with me, this is not first time I meet great Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung thought in his mind while standing alone in washroom, no one is there except him there and why? Because of Jungkook? Did Jungkook plan something there for Taehyung? And soon Taehyung hear click sound he scowl his eyes and look behind him just to see Jungkook standing there supporting on wall with hand fold and evil sneer on his face. "Missed me? baby boy. Well, hello again" Jungkook said in psychotic voice.

Taehyung quaff down his saliva, fear is clearly visible in his eyes. Taehyung about to run but he saw door is locked. Thanks to Felix, I guess. And now both are locked alone in washroom what going to happen further?

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

this book is gonna upload tonigh, first chapter will be uploaded after tonigh after two hours.

this mini book contain 10 episode, should i uplode all together or upload one episode everyday or upload five episode first then other five.

tell me what should i do? i hope you guys like it.