Destined Pt4

(I'm using Han and haru's name more because of the story but you guys imagine tae and kook only.)

"yah, jungkook what the hell. Let me enter" Han was screaming from outside but Haru didn't listen.

"We are sorry Prince Sun, but we cant let you in. It's crown prince order." The guard at door said making Han more angry.

There Han is screaming but haru just ignore he still can't come out of truma which he got after seeing Han whome he assume as Taehyung. The glimps of that day is running in his mind. Tears are decorated in his eyes.

But suddenly something comes in his mind.

This is dream.

"And I can do anything in this dream. I can make good memories with my tae"

My

haru chukle dryly. He told guards to let him come in. Han came in and gave him death glare. Haru just look at him with small pout. Han never saw jungkook pout and this pout is melting him.

"Why you didn't let me in."

"My wish"

Haru said and turn his head in another direction. Han got angry and push him bed and hower over him and pinned him down. Haru is a little fragile and the strong prince is hurting him.

"I'm gonna ki-" Han noticed those small tears in his eyes and this freeze him. Seeing tears in the strongest boy's eyes is not normal.

He let go of him and saw how the crown prince in sniffing silently. He didn't know what happened to him but he picked him up and made him sit on lap and try to comfort like little baby.

........

It's been few days and Han act softly with crown prince now and he himself is shocked by seeing this baby side of jungkook. But he is enjoying too. They both got so much close and haru is still thinking this is something like long dream 🥲.

(He is a little dumb please ignore his innocent side.)

Right now both are sitting in the royal garden and haru is making a cute flower crown which he learned from his dad(hobi). Han is just looking at him and he don't even know from how much hours he is constantly looking at him. Even haru knows and he is internally blushing hard it's good he is good actor.

Soon haru finished making it and he showed Han, who smile pull haru near to him and back hug him. Haru blushes hard and looked down. Han smirk and put his chin on haru shoulder and said,

"Hey, my crown prince what happened? Won't you give me this beautiful flower crown?"

Haru chuckled and put crown on Han head who smiled and this was enough for haru to skip a beat. He blushed hard and Han smile by seeing haru reaction.

"Jungkook I don't know why I never noticed this but you are beautiful"

Haru pouted and thought in his mind.

I don't know why he always call me jungkook. Is jungkook Taehyung's boyfriend. That's why he rejected me.

"Jungkook what happened? Why are you crying?"

Han got panick and hug him so tightly.

There both fathers are looking at them from palace and both are happy seeing them being all sweet together.

"King, they are now so much happy with each other and love each other so much."

Both are so happy but suddenly their smile fade when they saw jungkook push Han and ran away from there.