In love with your brother

Jungkook standing in front of a mirror  looking at his black suit attire, seeing ring on his dressing table.  He sighs a thousand times  In just this 6 hours.

"Jungkook this is too much, your lungs gonna ce put now." Felix said and came to Jungkook. He know Jungkook is not in right mind.

"It's your wedding kookie, don't show this face. "

"Seriously my wedding, fuck... This is my step near to hell.. when I'll say 'i do' it will be my passcode to the hell door. I want my taetae .. please bring taetae... I can't marry ji... Plzz.."

"Kookie, clam down ... We can't bring him, that motherfucker ran to Thailand leaving you behind..."

" He didn't run away.. he asked me to go with him. It's me who said no. "

" Then you are dumbass.. "

Here Jungkook didn't reply and soon Mr. Jeon came to take him for marriage.

....

AT NIGHT

here Jungkook is in bedroom and ji is sitting on bed and looking at Jungkook with smile and Jungkook just ignore her and went for shower.

Jungkook came out from bathroom after like 15 minutes and saw ji infront of him, making his every blood drop shock till death. There ji is standing and looking at him with lust full eyes and she is wearing that vulgar dress that revealing too much. Jungkook is not looking much more low of her.

"What the hell is this ji..?"

"Ahh... Koo-"

"Don't you dare call me koo... Only tae can call me koo..." Jungkook said with cold voice and ji just roll her eyes and said,

"So, hubby.. it's our first night. It's for us to enjoy and have some fun..."

"Ji... First just call me Jungkook... These shitty names are making me feel disgusting, i really wanna puke so hard... And second thing, this marriage is just for family happiness. Never except anything from me. For me you are just stranger. A stranger whome I hate the most in this world. "

Ji looked at Jungkook with full of rage but she control and gave smile to jungkook and came near to him but Jungkook was quick enough to step back. He didn't even let her touch him.

"Jungkook forgot about him, now you are my husband and we are married, we belongs to eachother"

" FOR FUCK SAKE... ITS JUST FOR THE SAKE OF FAMILY!! AND NEVER EXCEPT LOVE AND ANY EMOTIONS FROM ME... YOU ARE NOT EVEN ELIGIBLE FOR MY HATE..."

Ji is crying infront of Jungkook. Jungkook took deep breath and said,

" It's true you got me officially,you won me in from of everyone. But you can never win my heart. You can even get me physically with you flithy tricks but you can never get my heart and get this in you God damn mind that my heart my mind my soul and my body everything just belongs to your brother and you can never get.

And you know what I got a job offer from China, and just after week I'm leaving and I'm going alone... I'll never take you with me... I don't even want you near me.. "

With that jungkook went in bathroom and he slept in bathroom that night. He didn't came out of bathroom till dwan.

.....

Here Jungkook is sitting on Taehyung lap and Taehyung hands warp around him protectively like he will never let him go again.

"And after two days of my marriage i got confirmation letter and I told everyone and all were little disappointed and asked me to take ji with me.. but I said that family is not allowed yet.. I said that only my visa got confirmed and with that I left. I told them once I'll get settle I'll take her with me but see here I'm still alone and missing you like mad man.. but you.. literally change your phone number and everything and even i can't find you anywhere."