friends with benefits pt. 2

My doubt was real then

Lisa though and went out of the room after looking it, leaving taekook alone sleeping peacefully.

NEXT DAY.

Jungkook wake up from sleep and found himself in Taehyung arms and he got shocked and wake up from there and found his shirt all wasted on floor he just sighed and went infront of mirror to check and found hickeys all over him, and bold V on him.

He wants to cry, cry his heart out and take out all the pain from him. He is marked by someone else and he is going to be someone's else. He is all mess.

He control himself and wear Taehyung over size hoodie and went to his room, and get freshen up and again wear Taehyung hoodie. He miss the time he used to wear Taehyung hoodies in their dorm and how he used to jump in happiness when Taehyung always give him his shirts and hoodies to wear. He just smile  to himself, a sad smile.

After getting freshen up, he look at himself and tried to hide hickeys with hoodie and some make up and take some pain killer, he don't know why he is feeling uneven from two days. He went down.

As he gone down he saw everyone sitting their, even Taehyung. A little smile came on Taehyung face by seeing jungkook in his hoodie. Lisa just look down she knows to whome that hoodie belongs.

"You are on time son, we are discussing about the marriage date." Mr. Jeon said and made Jungkook sit beside Lisa and both Lisa and Taehyung look down and jungkook notice that.

But he already made dicision, he is not gonna let Lisa have same heart break like him.

"That's great, soo which date you guys decide." Jungkook asked sounding little weird and jin notice.

"Son are you having sore throat or what? You are sounding little weird." Jin asked with worried tone and everyone look at jungkook with worried look and Lisa put her hand on jungkook shoulder and this made Taehyung look down.

It's not me, it's her. Bun belongs to her now. And i guess, now I don't have any rights on you. I'm regretting my choice of that day now.

Taehyung thought and try to control his tears and this got notice by jungkook, but he ignore and look at Lisa and smile and put his hand on Lisa hand and said, 'dont worry everyone, it's just I'm feeling little uneasy from two days and even i throw up in morning."  Jungkook just smile in end.

Everyone is worried and Taehyung just want to hug his bun right now, "oww... Son, why you didn't told me. Wait, I'll give you medicine" jin said and about to go when jungkook stand up and put his hand on his mouth and run to guest room.

Everyone got worried, Taehyung was about to go behind him but Lisa run before him which make him come to reality but Taehyung heart is beating soo fast he is worried as hell. Everyone is worried, Mrs Jeon and jin run to jungkook too.

Jungkook directly went to washroom and lock the door and throw up for few times hard. It become hard for him breath and tears Falling from his eyes. He become clam for few minutes, before throwing up again.

After sometime getting clam, he wipe tears and look at his messed reflection in mirror. His fear is coming true. He knows what he is. Mpreg.

He just gulp and hesitantly take out pregnancy test slip and check and after waiting for like 2-3 minutes result came and he look at result. Postive.

Tears were forming in his eyes, he is crying hard right now. He put his hand on his tummy and think about Taehyung and smile a little. But reality hit him and he cried again.

Why? Why Taetae? See, I'm your baby mom now. Why? Why you can't see my love? Please do something. I want this baby to have your name and have you officially as dad. Please.