he is my boyfriend

There V looking everywhere, but his eyes stop on certain bunny boy. He lift his eye brow and came twords jungkook.

Jungkook is definitely dead now...

There both standing infront of eachother...

Jungkook look at V for just second and again look down. His friends are thinking that their friend is soo shy right now. On other side V is observing all features of younger and his expressions.

And there our little mochi is drooling over Suga, who is confuse that why this short duck looking at him like he is prey or something.

The principal came to the V and hung his head low and asked with fearful voice,

"What bring you here sir? Is there something bothering you?"

"I'm here for my lover"

Jungkook would be lying, if he say that he didn't got aroused just by the voice. This deep and manly voice. His voice only tell that he is dangerous mafia.

everyone look at jungkook who just look down knowing what coming next. Here everyone waiting for Jungkook to look up which includes Taehyung.

"Get in the car... My love.."

Jungkook still didn't move from his place, he just look down at floor like it's most interesting thing in this world.

"Umm... Jungkook you should listen to him ."

The principal said with hasitation as they don't want to die, V laugh a little and said,

" Wait... Why Jungkook will go in my car? He is not my boyfriend, he is not my lover. Even I don't know him .. "

All are shock and Jungkook just looking down waiting for his death..

" And my baby is angry on me, because this boy here used my name for his profit and I got in problem.. sooo, you should get in car.. right now.. "

He said last line with stern voice making jungkook almost cry but he control and that's when V came near jungkook ear and said in low deep voice,

" Even Ryan is waiting for you . "

Done Jungkook is dead... He just except his fate and sit in car..

.. ....

Here both taekook sitting in car and Jungkook is scared to death, he looked at V and hold his big hand in his two hands tightly and start rambling,

"I'm soo sorry V... I'll never use your name... Plzzz forgive mee... Plwaseeee, I promise I'll even leave this whole country...

If you say I'll leave this whole fucking planet . But please leave me..."

Here Jungkook rambling and Taehyung whole attention is just on hand which is hold by jungkook. Their first touch they shared with eachother.

Taehyung takes off his mask and Jungkook rambling just stops, his eyes lock at that perfect sculpture face, that perfect brown orbs, that semi plump lips he wanna kiss them. Jungkook is soo lost that he didn't notice that they reached.

....

Here next day Jungkook came to university and all are passing comments on him, he just look down. Ignoring every comment he is getting.

"See, he is the one who used V name for fame .."

"See, he is that liar .."

"Owww ... He lie to get famous .."

As he is getting this all comments but soon he bumps into someone, he looks up to say sorry just to find the bitchy girls at university.

"He is really worst... To use V name..."