Your biggest Fan ...

@ kim.jk
I'm Kim now ..

20k♥️ 15k 💬  5 April 2020

"Soo, today is again 5th April but the year is different. Yess, today is taekook day. And the whole social media is jamming with taekook only. Yes, the power couple of korea.

The day they got married. The day is our pride of korea. The greatest artist Jeon Jungkook turned Kim Jungkook. The day he posted on twitter that he is Kim now."

The interviewer said with full energy and in the background on the big screen. We can see how #taekook is trending on top with lots more hashtags and fans wishing them their marriage anniversary.

"Soo, as today is taekook day. Let's hear their love story from them only and for this... I would like to welcome the power couple of Korea MR. KIM TAEHYUNG AND MR. KIM JUNGKOOK. "

Here taekook bowed to the camera with a smile on their face and came to sit on their chair

" Soo, first of all Happy anniversary to the best couple and power couple "

" Thank you so much"

" I really wish to have a relationship like you guys . You guys are great. You both fought with all problems together and never left each other. "

Taekook smiled and held each other hand and Jungkook said,

" Well, Relationships like us.. no one can have.. because for that you need a fan like him . "

" And idols like him . "

" Is it true that he was your fan? "

" What do you mean by 'was'? I'm still his biggest fan.. still the biggest fan of Kim Jungkook."

" Yess, my biggest fan and my bestest manager. ".
Both look in each other's eyes with so much love, making millions of people look at them with adorable eyes.

"Ahh... I'm feeling so single.."

Taekook laughed a little at the interviewer and then the interviewer asked the main question.

"Can you guys tell us your love story? We wanna hear from you guys.."

And here both smiled at the memories and  started saying it..

....

3 YEARS AGO...

"Ah... I need to leave university in half today, or else I won't be able to attain a concert."

He said and opened his phone to see time and that's when he saw his own wallpaper and got a beautiful smile on his face.