lovee

-too long like 5k words
-sad ending

Valentine special as I wasn't able
To write on that day. Hope you enjoy it.

@/koreaboo
It's a big day today, as Not only S. Korea but the whole world-wide Artist Kim Taehyung aka V is getting married. As he himself confirmed the person he is getting married to is his big fan. Well, other artists fans, you have a chance.
♥️10k 🗨️15k

......

"Will you Kim Taehyung, take Jeon Jungkook as your wedded husband?"

He held Jungkook's hand tightly and said with adoration in his eyes, "I do."

"Will you Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Taehyung as your wedded husband?"

With tears in eyes he said with a soft tone, "I do."

"Congratulations, Now I will announce you both as husbands. You may kiss now. "

There both love birds share a very loving kiss and there whole sky got filled with rainbow colours by colour crackers. Every guest is cheering for them.
Yoongi and Jimin crying in eachother embrace and Namjoon and Jin saying all cute words while trying to hide their tears. Hobi jumping in happiness and hugged his wife as atlast their makane got married.

.....

It was speech time a Yoongi the only best friend of Jungkook. (Okk, let me tell you. Yoongi and Jungkook both are not idols or artists they both are lucky fans who got the chance to marry their bias.)

Yoongi wiped his tears and Jungkook giggled at his soulmate who is shedding tears. Yoongi cursed him and started his speech.

"Today I'm so happy that my dumb and coconut head little baby brother got married to his dream boy. You guys know their love story after they told you but I have witnessed from the point where it begins. I have seen how this bunny felt when he saw Taehyung for the first time and how he is all head over heels over this boy. He always said that one day he will marry Tae.

You guys don't know but this dumb is scared or should I say traumatic by marriage but he still chooses to marry Taehyung because Taehyung helped him to overcome his fear and trauma. Jungkook's past hurt him but I'm happy that his present and future won't be like that. They both faced lots of problems while getting their family permission for marriage but they still stand together, hands in hands and support each other and today they are having a grand wedding. Ahh... I feel like a parent who saw his child suffering in trouble and now happy because his child overcame it. Please be together and always happy.

Taehyung you are my favourite artist too but if you hurt my soulmate then I'll kill you. "

Taehyung chuckles and assures Yoongi with nodd. Then all the family and close ones gave their speech for the couple and all had dinner after that and then everyone went home after the couple left for their honeymoon to Japan.

......

IN JAPAN

Taekook are having their best time, forgetting everything and everyone, even their own identities. Taehyung forgot that he is an idol and jungkook forgot that he is a well known businessman. (Yess, he earns Riches first to make Taehyung his. It's not his family business. He made himself.)

They both are living like a normal human and it's good that all fans are giving them personal space and they really appreciate their this gesture. All army love jungkook and accepted him as Taehyung husband and this is more than enough for them.

Right now Taekook are sitting on footpath with empty coffe cup in hand and looking at luxurious and sports cars both side with adoring eyes and commenting positive about all cars.