In love with your brother

Here Jungkook is standing and talking with Ji-hyung in the lobby of their University when they hear girls screaming their lungs out and there they see the glory of university, Kim Taehyung coming with his friends hyunjin and Felix, he came to jungkook and gave hi-fi and pinch Ji-hyung cheek.

"Yahh... Hyung dont do... It hurts"

"Owww.. can't i even pinch my little sister's cheeks"

"Noo..." *Pout*

Both taekook started laughing and Ji-hyung was pouting angrily. Soon they went to the classroom.

Let me give you their introduction, Taehyung is the Moon of the university (it means the most handsome boy of the university as per the Thai tradition of the university) everyone loves him and dies to be with him but he never gets in a relationship. He is also a captain of the basketball team.

Jungkook is also the most popular boy and most handsome, girls always want him but can't... Because they think Jungkook is dating Ji-hyung as they are always together. Still the whole university has a crush on him. He is vice captain of the basketball team. Both taekook are in one team.

About Kim Ji-hyung, she is sibling of Taehyung and famous because of his brother and his male bestie Jungkook. She have big fat crush on Jungkook from long time but she never told him but she always give him hint and Jungkook also know this... But he already love someone else .. she is topper and also prom Queen and star of her faculty. She is on the cheerleader team.

Taekook and Ji-hyung they are close to eachother from childhood as their parents are best friends. Even their hous are beside eachother. They all are soo close from soo long.
.....

Here basketball match is going and Ji-hyung is cheering her brother and crush. Break time came and Jungkook went to drink water. He take off his tee showing his perfect body and tasty abs. Making every girl scream and some even faint by the look. His tattoos are not helping too. Soon Jungkook look at Ji-hyung and she wave at him and give flying kiss which Jungkook response with wink and went back to play.

There Taehyung roll his eyes and said,
"I need to go guys I have to finish my assignment of music class. " With that he went away without even waiting for anyone reply.

Jungkook just gulp. They continue playing and soon match finished. (It was just fun game not serious match so Taehyung left without permission.)

Jungkook came to take his things. He was in a hurry, when Ji-hyung came there,
"What happy Ji, what brought you here?"

"Kook, let's go for a coffee..."

"Umm...I'm sorry ji... But I need to go somewhere.. I'll go next time okiee.."

He kissed her on the forehead and left. They both are childhood friends it's not a big deal for jungkook but it is for Ji-hyung. She blushed and left to meet her friends.

......

There Jungkook carefully, checking everywhere not to get caught. He entered the music room. Just to see the whole dark and single lamp giving little light. And there he saw Taehyung playing guitar. Who put it aside when he saw Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled and went to Taehyung and sat on his lap and kissed the hell out of him, Taehyung kissed back with the same passion. Both are lost in each other. Taehyung hand went to Jungkook waist creasing his little waist like it's the art of God.

Taehyung broke the kiss and looked in Jungkook eyes with anger and took off Jungkook's shirt and said,
"Mine... How can you let others see what mine is"

He said and bite on jungkook abs making him moan in pleasure and pain. He grip on Taehyung hair and pulling them in pleasure.

Taehyung countinue doing in art work in his favourite canvas. A canvas which only belongs to him. And Jungkook let him do whatever he want and soon jungkook upper body was cover in hickeys.

Everyone in university think it's made by Ji-hyung whenever they see hickeys on jungkook but no one knows the truth.

After their make out session, Taehyung was sleeping while his head is on his baby's lap. Jungkook creasing his tiger's hair with tender and soon Taehyung said,

"I can't tolerate it anymore. Everyone flirting with you and thinking you belongs to ji... I can't tolerate... And even my little sister have crush on you and you little devil give her hopes"

Taehyung said last thing with anger. Jungkook just gave nervous smile and said in sweet voice,

"owww.. my daddy.. I'm sorry Naa.. I'll tell everyone that we are dating and even I'll tell Ji too.. "

......

Here Ji-hyung just finish talking with her friends and about to leave for home and soon she got call from jungkook. She smile bright and pick up the call..

" What happen koo? "

" Well, I wanna confess something to you ji"

" What is it koo? "

" Umm... I wanna say is I'm dating your brother.. i don't wanna be rude and don't want you to have fake hopes .. i know you have crush on me... So i don't want to hurt your feelings soo... Please try to understand.. "

Ji-hyung was soo much heart break, she wanna cry but she handle her self and answer,

" Oww... It okk koo... I'm happy for you.. Congratulations for your relationship.. take care of my brother. "

With that she cut the call and went to her car. He sat on driver seat and went to home.

....

Here Jungkook out her phone down and kissed on Taehyung forehead who is still sleeping while head on jungkook lap.

" I did it.. and tomorrow I'll announce in university too.. "

Taehyung smile and both share a loving kiss.

......

Here taekook reach home while laughing and having fun, just to see their both parents in Jungkook house with Ji-hyung there too. They got little confuse and give smile to their family and their families did same.

"What happen appa, why all gathered here today?"

"Oww.. bunny... I got to know everything.."

Both taekook got shocked and scared and looked at Ji-hyung who smile sweetly at them. Their family smile too at them and soon jungkook mom came to him and pinch his cheeks and said,

"We already get to know about your love kookiee, we never thought you were going to be this bold. Ji told us everything"

"Umm.. eomma, you guys don't have any problem? "

"Wahh... Why we will have problem? We are soo happy and I'm happy if you are happy. "

Taekook look at eachother and smile big and gave big smile to their parents and soon jungkook dad spoke,

" Yupp, we fixed your both marrige next month as you guys gonna graduate last week. We can't wait to have Ji-hyung to have as our daughter in law"

TO BE CONTINUED