Destined Part 2

I'm really for late guys. it's because my laptop went to serivce/repair and then i got busy in my university admission. im really sorry and i hope you guys will like it.

"Ru"

All looked and got little tense. Jungkook turn around and got shock and shout. "YOUUU" he yank that hand and kick him to hard directly on face making his kiss the floor so hard that you can say that boy just had make out with floor.

All got shocked and Jimin and Hyunjin went to that boy to help him stand. You can clearly see the blood coming from his jaw where Jungkook foot gave beautiful kiss and even his forehead temple got some scratches because of falling. His hand is also little wounded.

"What the hell is this Ru. He came to say sorry."

Jungkook laugh so loud and said, "he? You think this rotten peace of shit will say sorry to me."

All were shocked to hear that from him. A boy whose voice will barely reach your ear is saying cursing so loud making whole cafeteria hear him. It's good that in morning time not much people are here.

"I still wonder how you didn't dodge it like always."

All got confuse and ask him, "What are you saying? You never even touched him in this whole time."

"Yes, and dodge? Dude, you never even able to stand near him."

Jungkook got confuse and again gave death glare making that cutie scared. "You think his aura is that strong that I can't even stand him." Jungkook start laughing so hard almost falling.

"Dude, is your mind, right? He is your crush."

Jungkook got freeze for a second. His laugh got silent the moment that words fall in his ear. Then he realize that he is in someone else body/life. He look again and saw that boy face again and asked himself.

Is this Haru boy blind or what

"You mean this ugliest and dumbest boy is my crush?"

"Yes, Mr. Jung Haru this boy standing in front of you name Mr. Kim Taehyung is your crush."

Taehyung? He is not Han? Ahh... poor boy I hit him so hard. Still, I hate him because of his face.

Jungkook handle himself and look at that boy clearly, he is hurt and somehow Jungkook felt bad for him. Taehyung look at Jungkook and gave him assuring smile, telling him that everything is alright. Jungkook is now damn sure

He is not Han Sung; he can never be. Han and his aura is different and I can feel it. Han eyes are dark and like fire inside them. he can kill anyone with just his glare. He is warrior so does his aura like him. Han aura can make you feel strong and protected and for his enemies it's opposite. He feel like hell king. But this boy he is like angel, it feel like he is from heaven. His eyes, his eyes are like ocean. Deep, vast, and beautiful. His aura feel like healer. His aura can make you feel calm and secure. He is different.

"Ru"

"Ruuu"

"Jung Haru"

Jungkook came out of his thoughts and looked at Felix and gave him death glare, "What you want? Why the hell are you screaming in my ears?"

Jimin is so confused, he is not same little baby he is used to pamper. Even yoongi told him that Haru was acting weird today. He thought it's because of Taehyung rejection but it's not like that. He think.

"Ru..."

"What?"

"Why you talking in ancient language?"