Always with you, promise. (1/4)

"Can you promise,
To stay here with me,
For the rest of my life"
-Jungkook

.....
There is a small village, which is Under one family called Jeon.

This village still follow king system and for them their king is Mr. Jeon. He is not practically a king. It's just every member of that village respect him soo much and even his family.

Mr and Mrs. Jeon have a very cute 10 years old son who is soo beautiful and angelic. They said that no one will be more beautiful then him.

.....

It's a year 2007, A worst year for whole village because there is no rain this year and this reason send whole village in poor condition.

Even soo many scientists came for check ups but all said that, there never gonna be rain this year even this can continue for more years. Soo many villagers left village because of this reason.

Mr. Jeon is soo much sad and worried about this condition.

Village have soo many people who belive in God and all and well educated people say that it's just superstition. There is no god or angels or anything.

Soo many people start thinking that God is angry on them and all educated people just think it's superstition and try to give scientific reason.

That's when people start saying that they should call V. A mysterious boy.

V is known as God child. You won't get to see him daily basis because no one knows where he live and where he will go. Only the person who call for help of God from heart get to see him.

If you call him from heart with strong will. You will get to see him but for that you need pure heart too.

This news about V reached to Mr. Jeon and he just prayed to God to send him for help.

......

There our little angel playing under a big tree with his little dolls. No fear of worry for anything just in his happy life.

He is such a pure child that even Lucifer himself would not like to hurt him. A little 10 years old Baby Jungkook.

As he was busy in playing he heard some voice and look in bushes and saw a wolf is there. Looking at him and growling.

Jungkook got scared and start running towards at his home but he trip on stone and fall. His tender legs got hurt and didn't help him to stand. Wolf taking a slow steps near him.

Jungkook got soo scared he closed his eyes and said in mind,

God, please help me....

That's when he hear a running sound and open eyes just to see the wolf run away. He gave his big bunny smile and look up just to see a most eternal look of 22 years old looking boy. Who smile at jungkook.

 Who smile at jungkook