He is My boyfriend

Here a little boy jumping and hopping to his university while humming song, he reached to his engineering campus when he saw some boys sitting and talking about something with serious tone.

Him being curious Kitty, he reached to them and sat there and being university baby, no one said anything to him instead they adore his cuteness.

"Soo, what you guys are talking about?"

"Oww... You didn't saw news."

"Well, 😅😅 I don't like news"

His friends laugh on his a little cuteness and one of them pinch his cheek with cute word for our bunny.

"We know you so well, don't worry I'll tell you. Soo, you know about mafia V?"

"V🙄🙄 who is he?"

" 😂😂he is dangerous mafia leader, he is cruel and soo dangerous and soo much famous for his dangerous behaviour.

You know, his men killed one man on crowded road without any fear. Even people with big position are scared of him."

" Woah, but who cares I'm not interested "

With that he went from there with sassy expression and swaying his big ass making every boy skip a beat. Some even got hard.

As he was going someone spank his ass making jungkook curse loud because he know who this man is.

"Ryan I'll kill you.."

Ryan the university playboy with big background, he smirk and came near jungkook and said,

"Just give me chance babyboy I'll show you heaven on earth."

"Fuck you.."

With that jungkook punch him on stomach and went away. He went to prof. To complain about this.
......

Here Jungkook university time got over and he is going towards a parking area for his bike, that's when he remember.

"Ufff... I forgot that I have my bike in service. Let's walk till service station."

.....

Here Jungkook walkin towards service station while hopping and humming his favourite song.

" Yeahh I'm thirsty ~~"

As he was busy in his song, he saw one black car  came with high speed but the police car block it's way.

It's happening literally 20 to 30 steps ahead of him. He quickly hide himself behind a tree and watch whole thing.

There cops came out of car and point the gun towards a black car where two men in black came out and stand infront of cops with smirk on their face.

" Leave that businessman, you know how respected and rich he is..leave or else I'll shoot you guys here only. "

" Sir, do you even know who we are? "

" Don't try to fool me"

" We are V men, if you don't -"

" What V!!??"

There police officer cut of that man and asked in shaky voice, fear is clear on his face.

" Yess, we are from White tiger group. "

There police let them go without any further questions, because not even ministers dare to mess with white tiger group rule by V, and here they are just mere cops.

Here Jungkook is too shocked by knowing V power. He is really impressed by this. He just sneaked from there and run to service station.

......