...Thiefs love...

"mhmmhh~~ tae~~~ ahh.. mmhhm... Umm .." a boy with blonde hair moaning a certain name while sitting on kitchen platform. Where another boy with blue locks is busy in marking blonde boy kissing his neck biting and licking his soft milky skin.

"Mmhhmm~~ tae ..I ...I ....i need mhh... To .I need to ...ahh...cook" the blond hair boy said but Taehyung was not even near to stop. But after soo many pleading from blonde boy Taehyung stop and look at little boy with lust in his eyes.

"Kookie, why you want to cook? When I can devour you instead" Taehyung said in seductive voice. And jungkook just chuckle and start playing with Taehyung blue locks and peak Taehyung lips and said "babe, we can continue it later in our bedroom let me finish cooking first and then okk .. till then author give our introduction to all" jungkook said in soft voice.

A/n: soo.... Here our horny couple you all know, taekook. Here both are thiefs and live in small apartment which is not luxurious just small apartment with hall and one bedroom. They both meet on their mission when both went to same place for robbery and at their first meet the first thing happen between them was $€×. 😌😌

Both are totally independent, they steal to live and love eachother more then anything as they have eachother only. They both don't have anything to lose except eachother. Don't have any fear except eachother. Two thiefs steal eachother hear.

And right now in Morning kookie making breakfast for his boyfriend while having his love's hoodie on him which is till his mid-thigh and Taehyung shirtless who just woke up want to do something naughty in morning. Whole night was not enough for him. I guess.

"Taetae" jungkook said cutely and Taehyung just hum in response while hugging his baby from back and having his chin on jungkook shoulder sleeping on his baby shoulder.

"Taetae... You know about that famous couple Mr. Min yoongi top business and Mr. Park Jimin top model is getting married and two days ago they went on date and jimin posted picks of it on instagram." just said with lots of excitement and showed pic to Taehyung.

And Taehyung look at pics and just nodded and again close his eyes and rest his chin on his baby shoulder but there is little smile on his lips

And Taehyung look at pics and just nodded and again close his eyes and rest his chin on his baby shoulder but there is little smile on his lips. He knows what his baby want. And jungkook just pout as his plan didn't work but, who knows.