Agent black 🖤

Boss:
Soo, what information you got?

Agent black:
Mafia party is going to be held in Los plaza hotel
After one week exact,
Every great mafia of Korea is going to be there and
Even Kim Taehyung is going there
This party is held for the new success
Of Kim's motors and V killed his
Biggest enemy.

......

Here a beautiful couple sleeping while cuddling each other like they are just one. The boy sleeping shirt is less showing his well toned body with hot tattoos, pulling the little cutie more in his arms and kissing his head crown.

That's when a phone ring makes the little one irritate and he said in a sleepy voice, "taetae hyung, pwick your phone..."

Taehyung turns towards the table and picks up the phone call and answers in his deep husky sleepy voice,

"Yess?"

"Umm... Sorry Boss to bother you at this time but I called to confirm about party details"

"15 July 2022, starting from 7:00 PM and ending at 2:30 AM. At los Plaza roof top. And the guest list I already sent you. "

" Thank you boss for giving me your important time.. "

With that Taehyung cut call with little nod and looked beside him just to see him baby with half open eyes and pout on lips making Taehyung smile big and peak the pout to making his baby give big bunny smile.

"bun, why did you woke up? "

"daddy got busy on call... Bun, need cuddles.. 🥺🥺"

" Awww... "

Taehyung just scop him in his arms and kissed his whole face making jungkook all giggly and both again drifted to dream land in eachother arms.

.....

There Taehyung came out after showering and jungkook was ready with his suit. Taehyung peaked with jungkook lips and went into the changing room.

Jungkook just blushed hard and touched his lips, though Taehyung has kissed him so many times but it still feels like the first time and jungkook can proudly say he loves Taehyung very much.

Soon Taehyung came out and pushed Jungkook on bed and hovered over him and started kissing his neck. Making jungkook shock.

"Yahh.. hyung, what are you doing?"

"Shhh... I need you right now ."

"Yahh . You pervert, go to your company come early at night. I'll give you what you want.."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm daddy"

Taehyung slapped jungkook ass and kissed him last time and stand properly and throw his tie on Jungkook face.

"Tie it for me"

Jungkook stand and did what he was told, while Taehyung hands are busy feeling jungkook tiny waist and kissing Jungkook neck time to time.

Soon Taehyung left for work...

.......

Here in Kim Motors everyone is restless, as owner enter the building. KIM TAEHYUNG, owner of Kim Motors which is Korea's biggest company and he is know as youngest businessman of aisa. He loves car and bikes alot and this make him reach at his peak.