let's fall in love 2

It's already been six months now and slowly Taehyung is getting used to this but he still can't make him fit here. He is only happy if he is with 97 liner. Other time he is just alone and don't know what to do.

He is sad and it's last year of 97 too and soon he will be totally alone. Even bogum ignore him totally and made new friends. Bogum is his childhood friend. He never expected this from him.

He wants to leave this school sometimes. He doesn't know why Jungkook is doing this to him but he feels pressured and like jail sometimes. As he was busy in his thoughts now that's when Bogum came there.

"Taehyung"

Taehyung becomes happy and looks at Bogum with his boxy smile and ask, "You back? You won't leave right?"

"Ofcourse I'll not. Because I can't see you sad. I'm sorry for my past behaviour."

"It's okk bogumie hyung."

"Taehyung, i know you are lonely because of Jungkook hyung. But you know you need to stop this."

"How? You know how he is and what he said" Taehyung said with a sad pout."

"Just tell him to stop this and everyone will behave normally with you"

" Are you serious? Do you think he will listen to me like this? "

" Just try to tell him. "

Taehyung smiled and agreed. Though he was hesitating a little

Go Taehyung do it. That Means Jungkook hyung will break his promise and I'll get a chance to be with him. I'll surely make him mine.

Bogum thought in his mind with an evil smirk. Taehyung smile and text jungkook to meet him in person.

......

Right now Taekook are standing on roof top of high school building. Jungkook just looking up at sky while inhaling cancer stick which Taehyung didn't like at all. He saw jungkook smokin few times but he was scared to tell him not to smoke.

"What you wanna talk little tiger?"

"Umm... Let's break this.."

Jungkook frown and ask, "what?"

"Let's end what we have. I'm not liking this. It's so much suffocating and I hate this. This is not the life i want."

Taehyung wasn't able to make eye contact with Jungkook who is looking with disbelief. Taehyung's gut feeling telling him to stop but he don't want this type of life and he will fight for his freedom.

"Are you sure because once I'll leave from here, you'll never be able to see me again. Not in this life. Everything between us will end."

Taehyung felt something but he ignored and said with a firm voice, "yes, that's what I want because you are the reason I'm living like this. I don't want you."

Jungkook's heart broke like a mirror and all the sharp pieces tearing his insides. He throw away the cigarette and control his emotions and smile and ask Taehyung, "what about our memories little tiger? We had good time together. Aren't we all happy together? Even 97 never bully you or anything. Even i never did anything bad. Why? '

He still see little hope and he want to use it. Even if there is 0.00000000001% chance he will try.

Taehyung remember Bogum words.
Bogum: don't fall for his words and his face he is good at manipulation and emotional blackmail.

Taehyung took deep breath and said with firm voice, "They were never memories for me. They were just nightmare and it could be good time for you but for me it was torture. And I never liked 97 because you guys took away my happiness i become alone here. You took away my best friend from me. I hate you Min Jungkook. I hate you."