still yours (2/2)

Jungkook went out of the office and his bodyguard open the door for him, with a furious look he sit in the back sit of the car and soon he start his journey for his mansion. Little did he know the someone was looking his with some tears in his eyes.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V.

AHHHH....why my heart is beating like this, he still didn't got married but as per i Know he should have a child till now. Who would be three years old.

I chuckle at the thought of taehyung having child. I still remember how we both used to be the sweethearts of University and then we both got married after graduation. I'm orphan i didn't need anyone permission to marry him. But he have mom dad, but they were in USA so, without their consent we married and live happily for one year.

Taehyung always planned to have family. When we were just friends he told me about his dream, that how he want to have a small family with his lover and have a babies. After our marriage, i think Taehyung buried the thought of having family because of me being a boy.

But he don't know that I'm mperg. Heck, he still don't know. I was going to tell him but I wanted to surprise him and I was to ready to give him surprise when i get to know I'm pregnant. But....

But two days before the surprise, he came home with a girl.

......

Jungkook run down from staircase, still with care not wanting to hurt his baby. He was wearing his hubby shirt and shorts. But he stop on his way when he saw Taehyung with girl standing there and when that girl saw jungkook, she warp her arm around Taehyung hand and gave smile to jungkook. Which is too fake.

Jungkook came down and gave death glare to that girl, and asked his hubby, "Taetae, who is she? And why she is holding your hand?" Jungkook asked in his sad baby voice. 

"Hello jungkook, I'm Mia. Ummm...and Taehyung's fiance." Mia said and jungkook laugh loud and because of laughing soo hard he fall on couch. He handle himself and after few minutes. He asked to Taehyung while controlling his laugh.

"Taetae, if you want to prank on me. You shoud have find someone better. this little ugly duck, hahahahah... She is nothing in compair or me." Jungkook was still laughing. But soon his laugh stop when jungkook hear Taehyung cold voice, which Taehyung never use on him.

"Jungkook... This is not prank and yeahh.... I'm going to divorce you, as you know being a boy you can't give birth and as I told you my dream to have family only can get complete with her." Taehyung said in cold voice and looking directly in jungkook eyes.

Jungkook just saw a emotionless eyes, which hold just coldness. He chuckled and asked, "hyung, you are joking right? I know please stop this now. It's hurting me now."

"Ohhh... Jungkook, he is not joking it's true. And if you still have doubt let me clear you. I'm pregnant by him and here is the proof." Mia said and give jungkook pregnancy report and she said was truth. Jungkook world collapsed.

He looked at Taehyung for some hopes but all his hopes dies when he saw Taehyung smiling at Mia and holding her tightly, like he used to do with jungkook.

If jungkook was not pregnant, he would have pull Mia hair and kicked her out and make Taehyung sleep on couch for whole year but here it's different, his pregnancy hormones is not helping him and making him weak and sensitive.

Jungkook just throw paper on Taehyung face and run from there. He didn't even care to take his things or anything.

.....

AUTHOR P.O.V.

After that incident, Jungkook came to Seoul from daegu, and here jungkook meet Yoongi and Jimin both are married and living happily and have a son who is 10 years old now. Yoongi is famous businessman and mafia, jungkook learn everything from him as he wants a good future for his little daughter.