CLOSEST / ZELOPHOBIA

Okk...I was confuse what name I should give so here I gave both name you know...just go with which you want.

So.. it's power bottom one-shot and making of power bottom one-shot idea is given by my sweet reader taecumsinkookshole and to be honest I like the name of this account. 😂😂

Okk...soo I tried, I hope you like. As always 18+

.............

"Just stop here, thank you soo much for drive" a boy said in soft tone and driver smile at his Boss and then that boy come out of car and smile at driver who drive away from there.

He sigh, and look on his way. He usually make driver to drop him little far from University. He don't want anyone to know who he is. He start walking towards his University with smile on his face.

A/n: why don't you introduce yourself, on your way till you reach your uni.

That cute boy nodded with his cute boxy smile, ohh... How much author wants to pinch and kiss that soft bread cheeks but can't because author is scared. Scared of someone.

"Soo, my name is Kim Taehyung. I'm University student and I'm not much fashionable boy and as everyone love to call me nerd, I'm not complaining though because I'm nerd and I have one friend in university my bestie or should I say soulmate Park Jimin. No one bully me because of him and i don't have more friends bec- oww.. I reached I'll talk to you guys later"

Taehyung said and run inside and soon he saw one Lamborghini huracan purple polished stopped infront of him and his bestie came out of car and hug him tightly with big scream "ahhh.... Tae bear I missed you!!!!!"

"Yahhh!!! Midget we met yesterday only" Taehyung said and got smack on his head which he replied with pout. "Its hyung for you bart!!" And
Taehyung giggle while sticking his tongue out making jimin angry, jimin gonna give another smack but by seeing younger cute face he just shrugged it.

"Soo, tae bear how's your day going with bunny. Everything is ok right?" Jimin asked normally while both headed towards their class. "Everything is ok chim and bun is ok too but the thing is as our room is getting renovate, we are staying in guest room and i don't like guest room. It don't even have
walk-in closet that i can put my all favourite Gucci clothes" Taehyung complain with pout and jimin start laughing on his cute friend and soon both reached at their class

All this scene were seen by two angels of University. "Jennie, don't you think Taehyung is soo handsome. Like if he get little make over from his this nerd look he will look whole daddy" Lisa said and Jennie look at her and said "yupp.. we can try. Like we just need to take of his this big round glasses and his oversized baggy hoodie and his messy hair to get set with good hair dye"

Lisa squealed by just imagining Taehyung with make over and said "if I would not be your girlfriend I would have date him" and for this Lisa got cold and jealous look from her girl which she replied with her bunny smile and hug her girl tightly.

Back to soulmates, all classes got perfectly of two besties and now they are heading to canteen for lunch and both got their lunch and sit at their usual table and both talking on random things when suddenly two girls came there and sit beside them.

Taehyung and jimin were so confuse as two angels were giving them cute smile and soon Lisa speak while break the silent "so, Taehyung we have something for you. Like how about you get make over. You are already soo handsome and cute and if you got make over you will look hot and sexy too" she said with smirk in end and Jennie nodded getting agree by her girlfriend though she is little jealous how her girlfriend is fangirl-ing over Taehyung.