different life

Taehyung car^^^

"dad!!!"

"Daddddd!!!"

"AHHHHHH!!!! MR. DADDDDD!!!"

"Yess... Pabo.. i heard you, you don't need to give pressure to your throat.."

A man in his 30s came out of bedroom with Done look and giving his 15 year old son a death glare. Where his son just give him big boxy smile and his nose scrunch when he smile making his dad's heart melt but still he maintain that angry look.

" C'mon dad...you know, people who show so much anger always get old so fast... See you are getting wrinkles too.."

"Yahhh... You brat..."

That man throw pillow on his son who is laughing so hard and there both start pillow fight laughing and enjoying with eachother. Soon they stop and both breathing heavily and look at eachother and start laughing again.

"Dad..."

"Hmm?"

"I don't wanna go to school.."

"Noo.."

"Yess.."

"Nooo"

"Please 🥺🥺" he said showing his big bambi eyes, knowing his dad will melt in seconds.

His dad sigh and gave his son playful death glare where that little boy giggle knowing his dad agree..

"Mr. Kim aka my dad, I love you sooo muchhh"

"I hate you pabo..."

"I hate you too Mr. Mechanic"

"Yeahh. Yeahh... By the way.. why you don't wanna go?"

"Seriously dad .. you forgot... Today is 4th June.. today at 10 am it's interview of my most favourite person.."

"Who?"

"Yahhh... You are 37 and acting like 70.. you got short memory problem so early dad.." his son said with dramatic head shake making that man roll his eyes and he pinch his son and said,

"Mr. Kim hyunjin .... I'm not old and i don't have any memory problem... It's just I'm not interested in your stupid kpop or kdrama crushed and your bl crushes too..."

"Yahhh.. Mr.kim Taehyung, Don't call them stupid... They are best.. and today is not their interview.. today JK gonna come back in Korea and it's his interview.."

Taehyung's all moments just stop... His face become expressionless and he sigh heavily and said,

" Seriously that brat... Son you are getting spoil by him. You should not get influence by that type of people. "

" Seriously dad... He is great writer and he is best youtuber and also he live his life with whole joy... And he
teach people how to live... "

" Yeahhh..and he is also a person who alway run from his responsibility and think that he is only human in this world like there is no one who have feelings.. he is irresponsible and also a brat who do stupid thing and hurt everyone around him, why? Because he find happiness... Such a bastard.. "

Taehyung said and left from there to his truck car (i don't know what it's called... Just check it's image on top) and went to his garage..

Let me give you Taehyung introduction..
He is 32 years old.. his only family is his son hyunjin who is 15 years old. They both live in small flat and he is not someone who is so rich... He is just someone from middle class.

He have his own small garage where he work on cars and repair them and also modify them. He own one Ford car truck. He love his son the most and will never let anything happen to him. He work so hard for his son happiness. He is someone who believes in responsibilities and maturity and have tons of rules in his life. But unfortunately his son is little opposite of him which always make Taehyung worried. 'he don't want history to repeat itself.' he hate this man name jk the most in his life.

About his son, his name is Kim hyunjin he is 15 years old and like normal teenagers he want to live is life fully which make him love jk alot and he love to read his books. Hyunjin love kpop and kdrama and also bl so much. He also love to read ff and books too. Except study books he love all.

Soo... Let's get back to the story.

Here hyunjin is enjoying jk interview, where jk is telling about his Thailand trip. And about his buck list and what will he do next.  There Taehyung is busy working on car, today his mood in not much good.

.....

It's 6 pm and hyunjin came to his dad's garage and back hug him making Taehyung smile a little. He know whose this little angel is.

"Dad are you still angry on your little champ?"

"How can I be angry on you my little prince"

Hyunjin laugh a little and said, "i love you the most dad.."

"I love you too my son.. let's go and grab a ice cream"

"Yayyy... Ice cream... Let's go to that park... There is one ajhushi who sell best ice cream.."

Taehyung chuckle a little on his son cuteness and agree to go.. he clean all grease from himself and went there with hyunjin.

......

"Here you goo... Your favourite ice-"
Taehyung moment stop when he saw how hyunjin is looking at mother and son duo where mother is feeding his son ice cream with so much love and both are enjoying so much.

Taehyung went to Hyunjin, he saw that lonley-ness and pian in hyunjin eyes who is asking for mom.. Taehyung smile in pain and put his hand on hyunjin shoulder who trun to him and give big smile by seeing ice cream.. and start jumping in joy and enjoying his icecream but only Taehyung knows that he is trying to hide his pain from his dad.

Taehyung try everything and try to give all happiness to his son but unfortunately he can never bring that warmness of mother for his son. Only for the sake of his son he tried to date some people but no one was perfect for his son. His son need his own mom.

....

Here both are in car and hyunjin is eating chocolate and Taehyung is clam and silent from that incident. He is in his own deep thoughts when hyunjin said something making Taehyung so shock.

"Dad, where is mom?"

TO BE CONTINUED

What tae will answer?

What is taekook stroy?

Is hyunjin taekook real son?

Who is jk? (I know you know it's answer 😑🙄)

Why tae hate koo?

What koo think about tae?

Umm... This one is little weird... I hope you like and i wanna say is ... This one gonna be little long i guess like 5 parts... If you guys are ok I'll continue or else I'll sto0 and if you guys want... I can make whole diff book for this and make in detail.. tell me what you guys think...

And i hope you like it.. purple you 💜