DESTINED PT3

"I am sorry Haru... But I cannot be with you."
There a boy standing with ocean of tears in eyes, still he had smiled and nodded. He looked down and asked with a small and rough voice, "why?"

Taehyung took a deep breath and cupped Haru face and gave him assuring smile and said, "you are so soft like a snow ball. You are purest like heaven. Your eyes are full of stars that look like galaxy. You are so perfect Ru; you are like a highest ranked angel from heaven realm. It is not like you are not best or something but it is like I am not perfect for you. You are like out of my league."

"Are you serious? I am proposing to you."

Taehyung smile and said, "I do not know how to explain. But I can say the problem is not in you but in me."

.........
"Ahhh...."

Haru is sitting on his bed and crying his heart out, it is more than 10 years he is crushing over him but Taehyung never gives attention to him.

Am I that bad? that bad? He said he already knew about my feelings but still he gave me false hope and did not clear anything from his side.

It has already been 6 days but Haru did not left his room. Everyone is so worried for him. Even Taehyung is in guilt for this but he cannot do anything. Yoongi almost killed Taehyung but Jimin stopped him.

Haru do not know what is going outside his room. Hobi bring him food inside his room. He is feeling like he is loser as dad because his son is crying and he can't do anything. Yoonji is ready to kill Taehyung but she can't be immature because she knows it is not Taehyung's mistake.

.......

Haru is standing in his balcony looking at sky finding stars but cannot see because of pollution and clouds. He remembers what Taehyung said.

Your eyes are full of stars that look like a galaxy.

"I guess stars in my eyes also died like stars in sky." A drop of tear from his eye. He smiles and wish to God, "God, I don't like this. I wished for true love but he don't love at all. I don't want this please fade me away from this world and make me escape this world. Somewhere I belong and somewhere I can find someone who belongs to me."

He went to bed and fall asleep while crying. At midnight Hobi came in his room and saw dry tears on his son face. He controlled his own tears and when Yoonji came and gave him a hug and said in whisper, "it's ok, everything will be ok."

"I hope he finds his true love soon."

Yoonji kissed his husband's forehead and wished the same for her son.

............
NEXT MORNING

Haru was sleeping peacefully, today his bed is feeling more comfortable. He smiled in sleep only but then he felt something moving near his hand and he open his eyes with blur look he saw something near his hand. He blinked his eyes for a better view and he screamed so hard and fell from bed.

"SNAKEEEE"

The last thing Haru heard before fainting is someone faint laugh.

Soon Han came there while laughing how Jungkook scream. He extended his hand and snake warp himself around his hand and climb on his shoulder. Han clam little and frown his brows when he saw Jungkook is not moving. He check on him and found that Jungkook fainted. He laughed again and said, "yah... you think you can play like this with me."

Han take his knife and walk few steps back and throw knife towards Jungkook but Jungkook didn't dodge or catch. The knife fell exactly near Jungkook's neck but didn't hurt him just left a little cut.