My wish is you

AUTHOR WARNING ⚠️
First I'll say don't try this at home. Because I have read this ritual in one book and it's a real book and this can risk your life. Never try this.

So, it's a little boring and dangerous. It's also a little brutal to read it at your own risk. Let's start.

.....

There a boy in black oversize hoodie sitting in Library and reading one horror book called "black and white ritual" a black ritual to get your wish complete. A boy who love thriller and horror things alot and he love to do adventure.

He close the book and look up just to say, "I'll do this one. It's not looking that hard."

He put book back and went to home but the thing he forgot to read is, "you can lose your life"

.....

He reach home and got everything, he booked a appointment to paint his room in whole black and after 2 days the whole room was painted in black.

He chooses his favourite black colour clothes and cover windows with black cover and put all furniture outside, whole room is empty and looking dark. Black colour is making it more dark. (Okk, we can even use it while in this.. you have two options in colour black or white)

He put candles everywhere in the room for light and made a circle of salt and he checked the time to watch It was just 15 minutes to make 12.00 at night. He sat in between the salt circle that's time one thing came in his mind.

"I don't have any wish... I'm just doing this for fun.."

He pouted and look and saw time and he still have 10 minutes and he thought what he want and just said, "I'll just do this for... Umm.... Cute lover 😅"

He said and start to focus on his wish and he just doing it.. because of having good patience level he sat there like this for one hour.

1:00 AM
He start to feel that he is not alone in room, he start feeling little uncomfortable and the room temperature going very low. He is literally shivering and feeling like he is in frozanova.

He get to know that the ritual started and he is lucky because of salt circle he is safe. He open his eyes just to see some faded shadows of black and white colour. He knows black one is evil and white one is good. 

1.30 AM

Now salt border can't protect him more and he can feel some touches on his body and some wishper around, good souls are trying to protect him from evil one but they also can't protect him for more. He can hear se weird wishpers. His some dark secrets which he don't want anyone to know.

They are trying to make him weak but he is still strong. He won't lose this easily that also not on first level.

"Taehyung......."

He heard someone wishpering his name near to his ear making him jump on his place and now his heart is beating at high speed first the cold is slowly killing him.

2.00 AM
Now the game start now they can hurt him a little, he is standing there and suddenly he felt someone pushing him and he fall down hard. He stand again and he felt someone pulling his hair making him scream soo hard.

He felt someone making deep scratch on his back. He can feel wet substance rolling down fr his back. He guessed, its his blood.  Someone tear sleeves of his hoodie and tear his jeans a little. He is freezing in cold. The temperature is literally in minus.

2.30 AM

Last level, the level where most of people lost their life. He is just sitting on his knees holding his both hands and tears decorated his eyes. He is feeling pain everywhere on his body. But the thing he don't know is it's just trailer.