friends with benefits

"mhmhm...ahhh...be...be...gen...gentle...mhmmh"

"Yess...baby moan like this, I love your moans"

"Ahh...nghh.. mhemmm ahhh...taee..."

Tae spank his baby butt and said, "that's not my name bun" and jungkook just whimper in pain, he is soo much sensetive right now. They already had 6 rounds in their University washroom and still Taehyung is not satisfied and busy sucking his bun nipples.

"Ahhh...tae..ahh...som.. someone..will...hear...ahhh"
Jungkook scream when Taehyung bite him hard.

Ok, *ahem* *ahem* they are busy. Till then let me introduce you to them. Jungkook and Taehyung are roommate from 1st year of University and now they are in 3rd year and from first year only they are very good friend. Yes, friends but friends with benefits.

Jungkook fall in love with Taehyung but about Taehyung no one knows.

And like this jungkook always have to handle horny tiger which he is doing right now.

After sometime Taehyung stop and peak jungkook lips, making him little smile, then something came in jungkook mind making him disturb with got notice by Taehyung and he make jungkook look up and asked, "bun, what happen?"

Jungkook take a deep breath, he decided today he will confess to Taehyung.

"Taehyung, I need to say something to you and it's serious" jungkook said with dead serious face which made Taehyung confuse a little.

"Yes, bun what it is?"

"Taetae, i love you. I fall in love with you, and..."

Taehyung was hella shocked. He gonna take this as joke but jungkook face is clearly saying that this is not joke.

"Kook..."

"And, i need answer right now.. i don't have much time" jungkook said with serious tone. This made Taehyung little worried and he cup jungkook face and ask, "what happen Gukkie? Are you leaving me? Something happen to you?"

"Just answer me Taehyung, our relationship is totally depends on your answer" jungkook said and Taehyung leave his face and make little distance.

.....

.....

....

"Should I take this silence as no?" Jungkook asked

...

...

"I..." Jungkook cut off Taehyung with dry chuckle and said, "it's okiee, Taehyung i understand. We were just sex mates. Nothing much. Thank you for staying with me till now." And with this jungkook run away from there. As University hours was already over so no one saw them.

"Jungkook" Taehyung scream but no use. He already left. Taehyung just look down with guilt.

"I'm sorry jungkook, because of me today you are hurt. I'm sorry. But i never felt same for you how you feel for me. I'm sorry"

...........

Jungkook directly went to their dorm and pack his bag and went to busan at this mom dad home.

Soon Taehyung went to dorm just to see empty bed of younger, which made him more guilty but soon his thoughts got interpret when his phone right. He got happy that it's jungkook but it was his mom.

ON CALL..

tae: yess... Eomma what happen?

Jin: tae bear, come home. As it's your holidays and tomorrow boy Is coming for your sister, she is getting married soon. Both said yes.