always with you, I promise (3/4)

Here Jungkook and Jimin sitting and thinking about the idea that how can they call V here and Yoongi sitting there with done face because of their stupid ideas.

Soon Jimin jump and said,

"IDEAAA .."

"what?"

Jungkook asked with curiosity and Jimin said,

"How about you drink poison, V will surely come to save you."

"Chim, it's stupid idea" Suga said with done look just to get Jimin rolling his eyes.

But soon Jimin smile when jungkook got agree to this... Instantly.

......

(Jungkook and yoonmin came back to Seoul)

Here jungkook sitting with poison in his hand and Jimin beside supporting him and motivating him to drink and Yoongi just looking at them with done and angry look.

"Okk, I'm drinking..."

With that Jungkook drank whole bottle in once and his face got uneven because of the bitter taste. Jimin and Yoongi got alert, Yoongi went to jungkook and put hand on his shoulder, he never thought a boy like Jungkook will agree to something.

Here Jungkook have little smile on his face because soon he gonna meet his V. His head is feeling dazy. From his mouth to stomach he is feeling burning sensation because of poison. His eyelids are feeling heavy. He want to sleep soo bad.

Saliva is dripping from the corner of his lips with some mousse. His whole body is going numb. But smile still didn't left.

He is trying hard to not close his eyes. He is waiting for V.

Few minutes already passed and Jimin and Yoongi is not panicking. Yoongi cursing both of them and called ambulance and telling jungkook to not close his eyes.

Jungkook is not able to hear him. He is in his world and waiting for Taehyung.

.....

Here Jungkook is in hospital and it's been 5 hours doctor just came and Yoongi went to him.

"It's good you bought him on time or else, he would have died."

Jimin fall on chiar by hearing this. Yoongi thank doctor and sit beside Jimin.

"Got you V. Huh!!?? He is in fucking hospital bed because of your stupid idea. It's good we brought him on time.

You both are not doing any stupidity like this."

Yoongi said to Jimin raging voice and left from there.

There Jimin just controlling his tears.

......

Jungkook sleeping peacefully on bed, with no any fear or any tension. Jungkook is clam and free right now.

He still want to meet V. He still want to see V. He still believe in him.

That sleeping baby felt a soft hand on his head. Caressing his head sweetly. Jungkook want to open eyes. But his eye lids feel soo heavy to him. He can feel someone near him. His heart beating too fast.

Sleep bunny, take care of yourself and don't do stupidity like this. You don't need to find me.. because I'm always near you only.

That deep yet soft melodious voice ring in jungkook ear, he want to see that person now. He want to touch that person now. He want to feel that person.

He remember this voice, this voice which belongs to his V.

I'm always near you koo, as I promised I belongs to you. Your taetae belongs to you