...want to be perfect for you..

"jungkook, seriously this is your result?" Yoongi screamed on his son who just roll his eyes and said in irritate tone,

"Dad, it's good that atleast i passed. You should be happy."

"Jungkook, not for us or not for you, but atleast for the sake or your future husband. For him, do something good. Be someone who is worth for him." Yoongi said in done tone.

" Ohh.. c'mon dad, it's you who chooses him for me. Well, damn. Before i born my marriage is fixed with a man i don't even know how he look, just his name i know, that also Nick name, Kim V. Seriously" Jungkook screamed in annoyed tone and went to his room.

16 years boy is feed up by always nagging of being perfect for someone whome he never ever saw in his life.

And this 16 years of his life said one thing to him, he hate this Kim V.

"I hate this Kim fucking V, because of him from childhood i always hear is, be Perfect for your future husband. Seriously, I'll be his wife right? It should be him, who should be perfect for him and I'm ready to be housewife, well duh..

And you know Kim V, i used to love you when I was child thinking that you are my prince charming, who will come on horse and take me with him, but for this i have to leave everything i love and have to be decent and perfect, nahh.. i don't want you." Jungkook screamed while sitting infront of painting of his future husband back profile, which he made by his imagination and now waiting for him to turn around and show his face.

" Jungkook screamed while sitting infront of painting of his future husband back profile, which he made by his imagination and now waiting for him to turn around and show his face

"I still have to wait for 7 years to see your stupid ugly face. Well, damn what if he look like pig and have pot belly. Fuck, what if he is blad and have wrinkles on his face. What if his voice sound like donkey singing, what if he have only 28 teeth, what if he is shorty... What if his lips look like sousage ahhh ... What if his fashion sence is worst. What if he is too much stupid and cold type. What if he is unromantic, ahhh.. what if he have small dick. What if he don't have that much stamina aghhhhhhhhhh..." Jungkook scream loudly and fall on bed.

He hate V alot, but only person he talk everytime is V, you will always find him talking with V painting. He always imagine his fantasy with V. Even he had soo many wet dreams of V alot of times. But that doesn't mean he love him right?

Even if he tell everyone that he don't like this love thing and this all lovely dovey things are boaring for him, he have secret V tattoo on his lower waist. He never tell anyone and he himself don't know why he did this, that also illegally because he is still underage. But still this is not love right?

"Ahhh... Where and who the hell are you Kim V? Meet me, and I'll kill you."

..........

Same time at Daegu.

18 years boy is busy in finishing his homework fast but still understanding everything, that's why he is known as topper and handsome nerd.