One side love..

(ok, so first I wanna say that this story is based on real life . Like it's a real story. That is also my story. But I'm not completely doing my real story because if I did then this story will end up being a sad story.

Soo, I hope you like. Here Jungkook is in my role and Taehyung is in my one side love role. And Suga as my cousin and Jimin as his crush.

The end is imaginary end because the real story didn't ended like this. I'll tell you from where it is Imaginary.

Mostly this story is gonna be from koo pov Soo now let's start.)

Author:
One side love? One side of love is hurtful but still you are addicted to it. You don't want to fall in love , you don't want to get a crush, you know it will hurt you but you can't stop yourself, when the first time your eyes match with his or her.

Your heart beats at its high level and you feel like the whole zoo inside your tummy, you felt like yes it's them and done. Now you ruined your life by falling in love. That also one side love, It's like you yourself killed yourself but you are happy.

This is a secret crush that you don't want anyone to know. But it hurts too when you see that person with someone else or that person looking at someone else which is not you and you bury that love deep inside your heart.

Let's see what is the stroy of Kookie one side love. Will he get his love or not?

........

"YAHHH .. koo come out, it's our first day and you are being late"

"Wait hyung let me just put little perfume"

"YAHHH.. we are going to university not in siek fashion show "

Here come our little bunny hopping and smiling wide soo much happy for his first day

Here come our little bunny hopping and smiling wide soo much happy for his first day. He is hella excited and even his cousin Suga. Both are happy that they got same university.

Jungkook and Suga is having special bond. They both really love eachother. Suga is some months elder then Jungkook. They got same university. But they are not in same branch.

Jungkook is doing computer engineering and Suga is doing mechanical.

.....

Both reached university by same bike. Suga went to find place to park and Jungkook putting snaps of his first day. Well, he is early on his first day because why not. He is too excited for this.

Both said bye to eachother and went to their own direction. Here Jungkook found class after like 15 minutes and went inside without even looking at others. He just went and sit on last bench.