In love with your brother

"huh!!?? " Jungkook said with a shocking tone and his dad smiled and said,

" What? You are the one who is excited for marriage. Ji told us how you kissed her and proposed to her. We already know you both love each other and you directly propose to her for marriage and said you can't wait to marry... You can even marry right now .. "

The land under the taekook slide... Jungkook is in a mental breakdown. They look at Ji-hyung who has a sweet smile but only taekook knows how evil that smile is. She came to Jungkook and hugged him tight and said,

"I love you Jungkook... I love you so much"

Jungkook was just calm and didn't say anything, he was just standing there like a statue.

.....

AT NIGHT

here taekook left home making excuses that they are going for a night out and getting permission and here they are in the park away from home sitting and thinking what to do .

"Koo .."

"Hmm?"

"What should we do...?"

"I don't know tae.. you think"

*Let's run away from here... Let's run away from this wedding"

"What!!??"

Jungkook was shocked by her but Taehyung was calm and just looking down. JUNGKOOK made him look up and said,

"Tae, they are our family... They have a reputation, and they trust us...they love us"

"THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO HUH!!?? TELL THEM TRUTH..!!???"

"OFCCC... WE CANT DO THAT!!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HOMOPHOBIC THEY ARE... THEY STILL DONT ALLOW JIMIN TO COME AT HOME BECAUSE HE MARRIED TO A BOY.."

(Jimin is a Jungkook cousin)

"THAT'S WHY IM SAYING LETS RUN AWAYYY... IF YOU STILL CARE ABOUT ME AND RESPECT OUR LOVE AND OUR RELATIONSHIP THEN COME WITH ME.. "

Taehyung said and fell on knees he is crying hard he can't lose his only love. Jungkook sat on knees and hugged Taehyung.. Jungkook couldn't see his love crying like this.

" Koo, please listen to me... I got a scholarship ship and visa to study America.. let's run away and go there.. we will be happy there... You know, I even saw your name too in that list... I was going to give you a surprise that at least your foreign study dream is going to be true... But.. "

Taehyung cried hard... jungkook replied,

" Taetae... We can't, you know we have family responsibilities. Especially me .. I'm a single child and didn't you see how happy they were when they got to know I'm dating ji... I can't break their trust and happiness.."

"You love me more..?"

"I love both ... And I can't hurt both ."

"You are already hurting me.."

With that Taehyung just went away from there without saying anything. Jungkook tried to stop him but he didn't listen and Jungkook just cried there.

....

After a week they graduate and then after two days Taehyung said he has something to announce. Both Ji-hyung and Jungkook were confused and scared. They were having dinner together when Taehyung said,

"I have something to tell you all..."

"What is it tae? You called us all here"

"Well, i got a scholarship abroad and I'm going there in two days. And jungkook I'm soo sorry i won't be able to attain your marriage"

Taekook | One Shotजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें