CLOSET PT 2

"uhmhmh~~" jungkook snuggling more in Taehyung neck crook while having small pout on his lips finding comfort in his husband arm. Jungkook lower body is in pain too because of last night.

After Taehyung small punishment. Punishment? Okk leave it. Let's continue, so after that jungkook sleep on Taehyung lap in closet and then Taehyung take jungkook in room and make him sleep on bed and clean both of them.

Taehyung warp his arms on his baby making his mafia more warm and sleep peacefully.

AFTER TWO HOURS.

"mhmhmm~~~ ahh~~ ba..babe.." jungkook moaning in his sleep as Taehyung is busy in sucking jungkook nipples like having his breakfast in morning.

Soon jungkook came out his sleep because of his baby tiger in not letting him sleep peacefully. Jungkook open his eyes and smile when he saw how his little cute tiger is sucking him in his sleep eyes close and sucking softly like a little baby.

Jungkook start playing with Taehyung hairs with small smile on his lips but soon jungkook moan hard when Taehyung bite on nipple and jungkook moan made Taehyung open his eyes. Half open.

"Whwt happwn bwwn" (what happen bun) Taehyung said in his deep morning voice but sounding like baby. Making jungkook think that he should get shiver because of deep voice or should aww at cute baby voice.

Jungkook just chuckle and replied "baby, you are looking tired go to sleep again. Hmm? I'll go and make your favourite breakfast for you"

Taehyung pout and nuzzle more in jungkook chest and said "umm... But i need bun with me" and that made Jungkook awe at Taehyung cuteness.

"But you are hungry right? And I know my stubborn tiger will not eat food made by someone else" jungkook said with chuckle and Taehyung giggle cutely and let jungkook go and then hug his mafia's pillow. Jungkook smile and went to get fresh.

After getting fresh jungkook went down to make breakfast for his baby.

AFTER 1 HOUR

Jungkook was done making breakfast and Taehyung favourite strawberry milk shake and he was going to take milk shake in bedroom but maid come to him.

"Master there is someone who came to meet you" maid said and bow to jungkook who nodded and take glass of milk shake as he knows it's time for his baby to wake.

Jungkook came to hall and saw his business partner sitting their on couch with her daughter and another business partner He went to them and sit infront of them and asked, "what happen Mr Yang?" Jungkook cold look with his deep voice is already scaring them.

Mr Yang sigh and said "Mrs Kim you said you will bring new male Model till week end, so where is our new male model?" At this jungkook sigh and said "sorry for this inconvenience but i got bussy in some work don't worry just give me two days"

At this the another business partner Mr Hai, who was sitting there got frustrated and throw the file in anger. Which hit the glass of milk shake, cause it to fall on floor getting all waste.

Jungkook look at Mr Hak with expression less face.
"MRS KIM WE ARE NOT FREE LIKE YOU. DAMMIT CANT EVEN DO A SINGLE WORK PROPERLY"
Mr Hak scream loudly and jungkook just nodded.

Maids were hella scared about what gonna happen but for their surprise jungkook stand from his place and bow to them and said in apologetic tone, "Mr Hak I'm very sorry because of this. Just give me two days." And Mr Hak just scoff at Jungkook.

Soon they all hear footsteps and all look up just to see a boy pouting and rubbing his eyes with his small- sorry big fist. Wearing over size black hoodie and ripped skin tight black jeans. Jungkook smile a little as Taehyung came down.