Always with you, I promise (2/4)

"Ahhh .." there Jungkook woke up with shock and he sit on bed, huffing a little.

He is shock how he came here. He saw himself and found his clothes are changed. He is wearing beautiful silk white shirt with white shorts down.

"Heck, how this happen? I don't have any white clothes. And fuck, this is not even my size."

He was soo confuse when he hear that door is opening, he know it's Jimin. Soo he stand and went out to ask jimin about this.

As he reach out he saw Jimin and Yoongi came with some food and both got shock to see Jungkook like this.

This man whole room is black. Who never buy any white shirt in his whole life. Here wearing white slik shirt.

"Jungkook? Where is my jungkook? You bastard go away and give my kookie back to me."

Jimin start screaming making Yoongi and jungkook go with done face. With that face Jimin understood and gave nervous smile.

.....

Here all three sitting and Jungkook told everything.

"Koo, you yourself text us. Saying you are going home because you are feeling little sleepy. And i just came home. I was at Yoongi hyung home whole night."

Jungkook check his phone but there was no text to anyone. His phone is all normal. He checked recent history but that is normal too.

Jungkook is going crazy what is happening.

....

It's been a week to this and jungkook gave some lame excuses to make him understand that it's not some miracle.

There finals got over and now they have winter vacation so, they decided to go to Busan at Jungkook home.

....

They reached and yoonmin was having hard time to control their laugh because at home Jungkook is whole opposite. He is not same Jungkook.

The Jungkook who is bad boy. Whose day start with cursing. Who is always drunk and busy in games. Here he is sitting in pastel hoodie which yoonmin never know he owns.

Jungkook that stylish hairstyle is change with fluffy cute hair and his tattoos are hidden under hoodie. He is looking like good boy who always study and in free time go to church to pray.

Heck, in reality Jungkook go to church just to put snap.

....

Here all three are roaming in Jeon's garden. With Jungkook dad. Soon they reach near one big tree.

"You know sons, this is the tree where Jungkook met V for the first time."

Mr. Jeon said making jungkook roll his eyes.

"Ohh, c'mon dad. There is no one like V. It's just superstition. You all are just blindly believing in lie."

Jimin look at both and then said,

"Who is V uncle?"

"Ohh, he is known as mysterious boy. No one ever saw him. He come infront of people who have pure heart. Who call him with all needs. "

"Oww... Really.. this is interesting"

"And you know Jimin, V belongs to Jungkook *chukle* he gave himself to jungkook that day."

"Ohh... Dad... I'll never belive in this."

With that jungkook went from there and even Suga didn't belive. But the little curiosity is taking big place in Jimin mind.