you are just my imagination

"Not in reality but in my dreams,
You are mine,
And I don't like sharing..."

(Based on real story, story of someone close to me..)

................

"And then they both look in eachother eyes, which just show pure love, pure feelings for eachother... That tiger's beautiful sharp eyes with brown orbs look at his lovely bunny's big doe eyes holding whole universe.

Only God knows how much that tiger love his bunny. Not even that tiger looking boy knows that. He can die for his bunny, he can kill for his bunny.

He is not perfect, but in his bunny eyes he is more than perfect. A bunny who fall in love with his own enemy.

A world where a bunny and tiger a meant to have relationship of prey and Hunter.

But here the hunter fall in love with his own prey and he is not even regretting.

And this is how they always stayed together, leaving whole world and there nonsense talk behind.

And  here ends the book called, the tiger fall for his own prey "

A long sigh left from the writer pretty mouth and he just smile sadly and recheck the last episode for three times and correct all mistakes and upload it.

Then he close his laptop and fall on bed and small sad pout came on his soft lips.

"Now I won't be able to write this book as it's finish. Ahhh... Now I won't be able to write about my crush .. my love... My everything.. "

He is sad, he is already miss his crush, A person who don't even exist.

His phone is vibrating because of everyone comments on his book. Ofcourse, he is pretty famous.

A famous writer, Jeon Jungkook. Who love to write love story and even horror. But his most favourite is fantasy love. At age of 20 he become too famous. He love his all fans, he treat them like his own family. Because he don't have one real family.

Why?

His mom died while giving birth to him, his dad suicide because he got caught doing drug smuggling, but he have elder brother who love him soo much but he is also away from him. As his brother live in US with his wife who don't like jungkook.

She think jungkook is burden for them.

Jungkook have two friends they treat him like their little brother, but they also sometimes make fun of him because he is always lost in his own world of his fantasy. So, jungkook always make some distance from them too. His university students also bully him because of his dad and this made this little angel alone in whole world.

He don't have anyone with whome he share his feelings.

He is always sad, everytime in depression and anxiety. He even have social anxiety. But suddenly one day something happen.

The day he start writing his fantasy love story book of tiger hybrid and bunny hybrid. 'the tiger fall in love with his prey.'

That day he fall for his own book character, his own imaginary character that tiger boy. The Kim Taehyung. Tiger hybrid who is perfect person for jungkook and only love of Jungkook.