Let's fall in love

WARNINGS:
•Age gap
•little cringe 😬
•little cliche 😅
•top tae (need to make it clear)
•i don't know what is going in this.

A perfect day in the Seoul education world.

Yes, it's a place called Seoul education world.

A place where school and university both are together, even pre school is there. It's a famous place and the best place for education in Korea.

A new year is going to start. A new student will come today.

All freshers are nervous and for their seniors it's just a normal day with a new chapter opening.

There stop the Bugatti LA VOITURE NOIRE with a large drift voice, making everyone look at the car and there stop other luxurious cars too. Everyone's heart stops at that moment because some students take admission to see this beauty of this Seoul education world.

There came out 5 guys from cars. There are 6 boys who are known as 97 liners. The famous and spoiled brat of University.

Min Jungkook, Kim Yugyeom, Bambam, Lee seok-min, bang Chan. The other one is Cha Eunwoo (who was not with them right now)

All these six are 21 years old, third year students of Seoul education world but don't go on their looks because they are the biggest bully of the whole of this education world.

On the other hand, the new class of 10th grade sitting there in new freshers, where new student who join in half are also sitting.

A new boy who just joined this year looking at handsome boys of University with curious eyes because from the minute he came here, everyone was talking about them. Only These boys. Especially the great Min Jungkook.

Son of a famous businessman Min Yoongi and Min Jimin. He is spoiled but kind hearted. He is soo lovely and sweet but just to be cool he acts to be spoiled and bully everyone. He doesn't hurt them physically or even mentally.

He just makes them do some work and his homework sometimes. Not only him but other members are the same too. But if someone does bad they will surely show their beast to that person.

Jungkook is still a virgin, and his first kiss is still with him. He wants to save himself for his life partner.

....

"Hey you" Jungkook stopped someone and that person got a little scared and just took out one book and gave it to jungkook.

Jungkook just smirks and looks ahead, where his friend Eunwoo is standing. Handling 10th grade students.

.....

97 liners went to him and they greeted each other.

"Well, Eunwoo, I'm feeling bad for you. You Got this punishment." Bambam said all 4 laughed at him making eunwoo just chuckle.

Eunwoo is also a member of 97 liners. He got punishment for handling 9th and 10th grade freshers because of his mistake.

"By the way what did you do? To get this"

"Well, I flirt with our new professors Mr. Jung."

"Seriously!!???"

All asked together and laugh that's when Jungkook's eyes fall on a little boy who is busy talking to someone.