Always with you, I promise (4/4)

"you know know why I said all that thing to you suddenly?"

"Why?"

"Because now I'm leaving. It's time for me to go "

Jungkook fear came true, he was sooo shocked. His heart was beating soo fast and he is panicking but Taehyung was fast enough to handle him.

"Clam down, You know that you can call me whenever you want "

"But... Noo, you only come when I need help the most and no one is there for me."

"Koo, please try to understand."

Jungkook took deep breath and clam himself and nodded,

"Okk, if you want to go, then go but just spend this whole day and even night with me."

Taehyung smile and nodded, if Taehyung don't want to leave his bunny but his universe rules will not let's this happen.

....

Today taekook went on date, Jungkook confessed his love to Taehyung who smile and accept but both know it's their last day together.

They buy couple ring for eachother, as the memory of their love. That purple magical rings look too good in their fingers.

 That purple magical rings look too good in their fingers

....

Here they ready their own candle, that beautiful candles giving little warm in this cold weather, the beautiful and tasty dishes they made together for themselves with lots of love and fun.

Here Taehyung hold jungkook hand and kissed his hand and made him sit which made Jungkook go whole red. Taehyung start the 'perfect' song with his magic.

Both enjoyed dinner with lots of fun and talk with hint of laugh and chessy lines of Taehyung with Jungkook going blushing mess. Both dance with the sync of song, Jungkook in Taehyung arms looking the perfect couple.

Taking tons of Polaroid pictures, writing taekook on it with little heart. Hanging them on wall, making memories for eachother.

(You can see their Polaroid pic on up)