~Chapter 13~

RISSA'S POV:

Harry's house was beautiful. There was a distance scent of cologne but the lit vanilla candle changed that. I immediately felt myself relax. His house has neutral colours but the most glamorous set-up. For the first time in a while, something felt like home, despite the fanciness. I just feel like cuddling up in bed and sleeping.

All of us were were sitting in Harry's lavish living room. Sophia and Liam had arrived in only a few minutes after the rest of us arrived. The set-up of the living was so beautiful but cozy. It honestly felt like home, making me homesick once again.

"So Liam and I ended up going to the store. His mum really needed some towels," Sophia spoke, laughing in the end. "But I love him and his family."

I smiled at her words. I wish that Zayn and I end up like Liam and Sophia. They seem like they are seriously in love, something that I have in mind for Zayn and I.

"That's cute. Have you guys decided anything for the wedding yet?" I responded, genuinely interested.

She went into thought for a moment. "Well, we've talked about it. I really want to have an exotic wedding but Liam wants a vintage wedding." Sophia furrowed her well-sculpted brows. "I told him that it's practically impossible to have a vintage wedding."

My eyes flashed behind her. The guys were sitting on the couches, talking. Zayn had his eyes glued on the television while he was talking. Harry was sitting beside him and he glanced over at me. I immediately blushed when I realized that I was caught staring at him. He just smiled.

"That sounds so exciting!" I gushed, in partial excitement but also as a reason to look away from Harry. "I hope that I'm your bridesmaid..." I trailed off, elbowing her playfully.

She chuckled and nodded. "Of course you are! But I'll have to update you on the location. We really can't do a vintage wedding. Literally everything is so high-tech these days." She sighed soon after she spoke.

I nodded, feeling bad for the couple. "Well I'm sure you'll work something out."

Sophia looked the slightest bit worried. I felt so bad for making her worry, so I spoke up to get her mind off of troublesome thoughts.

"Well, I can't wait for you two to have babies!" I squealed, purposely trying to make her laugh.

Her eyes widened and she gasped a bit before her cheeks tinted a light pink. She started laughing as she smacked me playfully.

"Um, no babies for us!" She exclaimed while laughing. We made sure to keep it down because I can just imagine how awkward it would be if the guys heard.

"Sure," I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

My eyes flashed behind Sophia again and I saw Harry smirk a bit, he was watching me. He mimicked me by rolling his eyes in an exaggerated manner. I was about to roll my eyes at his weird behaviour but caught myself before I did it. Either way, he noticed and started silently laughing.

I focused onto Sophia again, ignoring Harry. This is the first time that we've been so playful, and I have to admit that I like it.

"Yeah," Sophia replied, smiling shyly. "No babies yet."

I raised my eyebrows at her words, "Yet? That means that you two have talked about it?!" I couldn't help but squeal in excitement when Sophia blushed once more, answering my question.

"No- I mean we haven't, really." She stammered a bit. "We've just talked about what we want to do after the wedding." She trailed off, her eyes were now glued to her lap.