~Chapter 38~

RISSA'S POV:

"H-Harry," I spoke, a smile breaking out on my face. "You got your bracelet changed?!" I asked excitedly, while looking at our glowing bracelets.

"Yeah, I did," he spoke, as I grabbed his wrist and happily looked over his wrist. "It didn't seem right to have the other one on."

I looked between his bracelet and mine, comparing the two. The smile never left my face when I realized that both of them were exactly the same this time. They glowed in sync and I finally felt... at peace. Harry was mine. He was mine. I let out a little laugh while looking at the bracelets. Harry gently intertwined my hand with his, our fingers locking together in an embrace.

I looked up at him, only to see him already staring at me with a smile. I watched as his eyes darted around my face and he used his other hand to gently tuck a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Beautiful," he whispered quietly, the warm smile on his face never leaving. My face burned a hot red as he stared at me. I felt shy and looked away until he gently placed his finger under my chin so that I was looking right at him.

I took this short moment to look him over. The stubble was noticeable from my spot so close to him. There were light bags under his eyes, showing how he was worn out, but happy, nonetheless. I saw his evergreen eyes dart down to my lips.

"Ris, can I try something?" He asked, voice low and soft.

I nodded, my stomach twisting and the butterflies erupting. I just wanted to be as close as I could be to him.

"Can I-" He paused looking at me in the eyes. "Can I kiss you?"

I felt my breath hitch in my throat and instead of saying anything, I gently cupped his cheek and brought his soft lips down to my own. Our eyes fluttered shut as I brought our lips into contact. I sucked in a deep breath through my nose as his soft, yet slightly chapped, lips touched mine ever so slowly . The kiss was just a small peck, in the moment. We pulled away and Harry was shocked, but then he broke out into a grin.

"I hope that's what you wanted to try," I whispered back, trying to get my heart to calm down.

He said nothing else, by rather pulled me close and attached our lips once again. I felt the small crevices of his lips as he slowly started moving his lips against my own. I didn't know what to do, seeing as I'm not an expert at this, so I followed whatever Harry did. I felt his tongue gently lap against my bottom lip and I felt his teeth tug at my lip. He kissed me feverishly, making my body hot at the contact.

I placed my hands in his unruly hair, gently tugging everytime he would do something to please me even more than I already was. His big hands were placed on my hips, but I surprised him, and myself, by climbing on top of his body, straddling his hips.

"Ris, baby," he grunted from beneath me, as he squeezed my waist. He started trailing slow and teasing open-mouthed kisses down my neck. We devoured each other with so much passion that spoke for itself. We needed each other so much.

"Harry," I breathed out, tugging on his soft hair once more. He gently bit into my skin, making me moan in pleasure. After running his tongue over the spot a couple of times, he pulled away. We were both a mess of pants and I felt his breath on my face as we rested our foreheads against each others.

I opened my eyes and looked at him and he cracked a cheeky grin. "I've been wanting to do that for so long, baby."

I smiled and kissed his lips lightly once again, not getting enough of him. "This is fun. Can we do it again?" I questioned, feeling the blush on my cheeks.

He let out a hearted laugh and nodded. "Whenever you want, baby," he pulled me further up his lap before he bit his lip and whispered the last part. "You're mine, finally."

Just as his lips touched mine, I couldn't have felt more grateful than I did in that moment.

When we pulled away, I whispered, "I guess we're invincible, Harry."

the end

a/n: read the author's note in the next update for information on the sequel!!