~Chapter 32~

a/n: can we get to 100 comments?? (long chapter, heads up) x

RISSA'S POV:

"Harry!" I screamed, as a single gunshot was fired.

I felt my world crumbling beneath my feet as I watched Harry jump in between the gun and Zayn. He fell to the cement and I watched in complete horror as his crisp, white dress shirt was starting to get stained with the strong crimson colour of blood.

The surroundings were a blur as my eyes only focused on him. I went into a flashback of all of those moments that we shared. All of those times that I should've kissed him and taken a chance. All of those times that I should've held him in my arms. All of those times that I should've told him that I loved him.

He clenched his jaw in pain, his eyes screwed shut. The tears streamed down my face and I felt my body trembling. But when Harry opened his pale green eyes and looked at me, I lost the small sliver of sanity I was holding onto.

"Harry!" I cried out, running towards his body.

I was cut short as a pair of arms stopped me from getting any closer. The arms were wrapped tightly around me. I let out a desperate cry, my eyes never leaving Harry. My salty tears mixed with the rain, just as Harry's dark red blood mixed with the rain.

"Let me go!" I yelled, hitting the arms holding me back. "Harry!"

Andrew smirked at what was happening and I mustered the most deadliest glare I could and stared right at him. I've never wanted a person dead so badly. He was a waste of a person.

"You are a sick person! You just want peoples lives to be ruined!" I yelled as the mysterious pair of arms pulled me away. "You deserve to die!"

"Rissa, leave!" Harry spoke boldly, clenching onto his chest with a bloody hand. My heart ached and I felt myself shudder.

"Harry, please!" I cried in despair. "Why couldn't you take me instead?!" I felt fiery as I looked at Andrew, who smirked and twirled the gun on his index. He eyed me and I watched as he gripped the gun. 

"Rissa!" Harry yelled, his eyes glazed with fear. "Leave right now!"

"No, Harry!" I choked out, while my throat tightened. "Please! I can't leave you!"

"Take her away!" Zayn spoke, but my eyes didn't leave Harry's.

"Go! Take her!"

"Do it!"

There were so many voices and I felt overwhelmed, but I wasn't going to leave Harry. His deep green eyes were focused solely on me, and although he was in pain, he was still calm and collected. Throughout all of the noises, only one voice spoke to me.

"Ris," Harry spoke lowly, his emerald eyes watching me. "Go."

Just as I was about to protest, I felt something press over my nose and mouth, making me gasp. I accidentally inhaled the substance and everything went blurry. I struggled to stay awake but I lost the fight and I felt myself pass out.

HARRY'S POV:

I groaned in pain, but I couldn't stop staring at Rissa. I felt absolutely horrible for putting Rissa through this misery, and all I wanted to do was run away with her. But I couldn't let Zayn die in front of my eyes. We grew up together.

I was pulled out of my trance as I felt a surge of pain, where I was shot. I let out a low groan again, and took a deep breath in, while trying to apply pressure to my wound, without passing out.