~Chapter 23~

A/N: harry's outfit is the pic attatched! also, long chapter!

RISSA'S POV:

The cool metal on my Mate Bracelet glowed bright blue. It was chilling against the skin of my wrist, letting off a scary vibe. The blue of mine and Zayn's bracelet was the only source of light in the dark limousine.

My stomach churned again. I hadn't felt better earlier in the day, and I still don't feel better. It didn't help how my dress eerily resembled the one I had seen in my dream. The designer fabric was kind to my skin, but I feel so rigid in it. I don't belong in it.

My bracelet vibrated gently and I glanced down at it. The simple scrawl on the metal plate had determined my whole life for me. It had such a ghostly glow to it, almost as if something was going to go wrong. If only the symbol was slightly different, my life could've been changed completely.

The limo came to a halt and I looked over at Zayn. He looked at me and I felt the hairs on the back of my neck rise.

"Remember to smile and stay beside me. Let me hold onto your waist, alright?" He ordered and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why are you rolling your eyes?" He questioned me.

"Because I want to." I rebutted, feeling sour.

"Well, don't do that in front of the cameras," he replied, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I can't say anything," I mumbled in annoyance.

"Rissa," Zayn warned.

"Zayn," I mimicked, enjoying annoying him.

"Don't be difficult, alright?" He breathed out.

"Well, I didn't want to come in the first place so I have a right to be difficult, okay?" I snapped in anger.

Just as he was about to respond, the driver had come around and opened the door.

Zayn got out of the limo and there were people yelling his name and I saw a ton of flashes go off. I stepped out of the limousine, holding Zayn's hand for support as the flashes blinded me too.

I looked at Zayn when he hooked his arm around my waist and smiled for the cameras. He only has eyes for the cameras. I shook off my thoughts and let a smile take over my features as the cameras took pictures of Zayn and I.

We walked a bit more further down and paused for a couple more pictures. Suddenly, there were more yells, and instinctively, Zayn and I looked over to see what the commotion was about.

I felt my eyes widen a bit when I saw Harry getting out of a car. Oh lord, he looked absolutely amazing. He was wearing black jeans with a translucent black blouse, along with a blazer with some gold around the cuffs. He smiled and pushed back his hair with his hand and once he was out of the car, he turned around and helped out May. She looked absolutely beautiful, in her long, dark blue gown. The gown gracefully sweeped the floor, her blonde hair was tied up and her eyes twinkled. She made me feel miserable about myself.

"Zayn," I whispered, not taking my eyes off of Harry. "Can we go say hi?"

"Yeah... Sure." He replied after a few moments of silence.

Zayn and I walked over to Harry and May, when they were getting their pictures taken. Zayn spoke up first, catching their attention. For once, Zayn didn't hug May because he knew that there are paparazzi everywhere. He shook May's hand, then pounded fists with Harry, and if I wasn't wrong, they exchanged a certain look that I couldn't decipher.