Invincible ➵ h.s

In a corrupted world, everyone is given a bracelet at birth. But, it's not just another bracelet, no, the symbol is one-of-a-kind. Only two people in the whole world have the same symbol; you and your soul-mate. At the age of eighteen, you are to go to each ceremony from this year on, in which you will be searching for your 'soul-mate'. Once you find him or her, you will go on to get married and have a happy family.

Or at least that's what is assumed.

---

Rissa Esmond is a seventeen, almost eighteen, years old girl who despises the dystopian world she lives. She has been living her seventeen years of life trying to support her mother and herself. This year, she will attend the yearly 'Companion Discovery Ceremony' in hopes of finding her future husband.

Little does Rissa know that once she finds her 'Soul-mate', troubles and shock will arrive at her doorstep. Join Rissa on her undefined journey to on trying to find love with a certain Bradford lad... Or maybe that's not how it supposed to be.

A/N:

This book is a work of fiction. No part may be used or reproduced without asking for permission. I do not 'own' One Direction, they are simply used as characters for this pure work of fiction.

Please do not copy or steal any of my ideas. I worked very hard on these. Please inform me before you use anything from this book.

Cover credits to soundthealarm check her out! X

If you don't think this is your type of book, please read on, I'm sure you will be satisfied when you are done reading this story.

-Maya xox