~Chapter 3~

Zayn tugged me close to him by the waist, all in one swift movement. His perfectly sculpted lips made intimate contact with my imperfect ones in a rough kiss. I felt my eyes widen at the gesture and I couldn't help but feel uneasy. I haven't even known this man for more than five minutes, let alone been kissed before!

I remained frigid against his lips, (which were insisting for much more than I could give). He pulled back all of a sudden and passed me a smile. One that was bitter, in fact. I saw his eyes discreetly travel over to my chest and his lips curved upwards in a smirk. I felt my stomach churn.

"Awe! You two are so... Adorable!" Sophia gushed in happiness as Liam nodded.

I felt my cheeks tint red, blazing because of embarrassment.

"Thanks," Zayn spoke for the two of us. I already know that Zayn is going to be the dominant one in this relationship.

"How about I introduce you to my parents?" His raspy yet silky voice asked.

I still was still in a shocking state consternation to say anything. I just couldn't comprehend anything so I decided to stupidly nod.

"We'll see you later," Zayn announced to Sophia and Liam.

"Bye!" Liam bidded.

"Wait, Iris." Sophia called. I walked out of Zayn's grip and over to Sophia. "He's hot. Get some." She whispered, immediately making me blush even more.

I probably look like a fucking tomato. How classy.

"Thanks," I choked out.

I can't get over the fact that I am paired up with such a sexy man, yet I am scared. I have never been one to back away or be scared easily, so I mentally told myself to toughen up.

I walked up beside Zayn and I felt his hand slip around my waist. I looked at his face, only to notice that he was checking out some blonde. I felt slightly queasy about this but I shrugged it off.

"Ah! Zayn, how are you?" A manly voice, one which was in fact different than Zayn's, spoke.

"Great, papa. This is Ritza, or you can call her Iris. She's my partner." Zayn introduced.

"Uh, it's Rissa." I corrected.

"Sorry, Rissa."

Immediately, I thought of fixing my mentality. I love Zayn Malik, I love Zayn Malik, I repeated in my head like a mantra. It shouldn't be hard to develop feelings, I mean he's practically a model with those dashing looks.

"Hi, I'm Yaser, Zayn's father." He smiled at me and I noticed how he has the same eyes as Zayn. He was as tall as Zayn and you could tell that they are related; there are many similarities.

"Hello, I love Zayn Malik." I smiled.

Zayn's father stared at me for a second and I suddenly realized that I said my mantra out loud. My cheeks started heating up at a shocking rate. He started laughing and I heard Zayn sexily chuckle from beside me.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! Way to make a fool out of yourself!

"It's alright, babe. Everyone loves me." Zayn slowly whispered in my ear, completely oblivious to the fact that his parents are watching us.

Ignoring Zayn's flustering comment, I spoke. "I'm sorry! Um, ignore that comment. You know, I was just trying to get it into my head, that I'm with Zayn and all."

He smiled at me and I felt Zayn squeeze my waist. "You two are in a relationship now, so don't stress it." Yaser tried to comfort me but I could tell that he wanted to laugh... really badly.