2

Yanjing Hospital.

The doctor quickly dealt with the abrasions on his arm for Liu Bohuai.

After packing up the remaining medicine and gauze and leaving a few instructions, the doctor left the ward silently with the nurse.

Zou Ming closed the door and walked to the nearby.

"Third master, according to my investigation, the person in the silver car is Li Qingzhou, the young master of the Li family in the West City."

"The purpose of his visit to Yanjing is to bid for a piece of land in the northern suburbs of Yanjing for use as a project to build the center of the automobile city."

"Today is the day when Li Qingzhou made an appointment to survey the land in the northern suburbs. There is no problem with the route and time to go... It should be just an accident when it happened."

During the period from the scene of the car accident to the hospital, Zou Ming had investigated the cause and effect of Li Qingzhou's "just" appearance on 95th Avenue.

As for the car accident, it was obviously intentional.

From the beginning, the truck ariously crashed into Black Maybach and wanted to kill the people in the car.

When Zou Ming tried his best to control the steering wheel to dodge, the silver car not only did not avoid it, but lowered the window and shouted to the truck driver that it had called the police.

The truck driver was probably panicked, and then crashed into Black Maybach desperately.

Then the silver car blocked Maybach...

Instead of suspicion, Li Qingzhou suffered damage for Liu Bohuai.

On the surface, this young master of the Li family seems to be a kind-hearted and helpful person.

But this is not the case in Zou Ming's investigation.

The Li family in the West City gradually took off under the hands of Li Qingzhou, and now they are focusing on Yanjing in order to take root in Yanjing.

The land in the northern suburbs is the first step for the Li family to settle in Yanjing.

The Yanjing Liu family is dominant.

Compared with the Li family in the West Side, it is a point where it is in the sky and the ground, and it can't even touch the corner of the edge.

The rumors about Li Qingzhou himself are described as secret-minded and unscrupulous.

Zou Ming doesn't believe that such people will help them with no purpose or danger...

However, Zou Ming will not speculate whether Li Qingzhou was in a car accident coma for the third master.

Liu Bohuai sat sideways on the hospital bed, with long legs bent and stretching. He was slowly tidying out his sleeves curled by the medicine, revealing careless elegance in every move.

He looks impeccable and handsome.

The black hair combed backwards, only a few strands of hanging in front of her forehead, with a pair of rimless glasses with no degree on the bridge of the nose, slightly covering the sharp and indifferent eyebrows.

This makes him look noble and elegant.

But everyone knows that the third master of the Liu family is the most ruthless.

When Liu Bohuai was young, he was unbridled and crazy, and did not pay attention to anyone.

Later, with the growth of age, he gradually converged and cultivated.